15

"you're not my bias, daehwi-ya, because i don't like you like that. i don't see you as an idol. i like you as who you are, as an ordinary boy. and i have to admit you're really cute when you're jealous."

"hmph," daehwi pouted even more, "just you wait, evelyn. when you're coming back here, i'm going to ask you out, for real. and i don't take no as an answer."

evelyn giggled at his statement, "was that a confession? and didn't i say i've fallen for you too? why would i say no?"

"maybe you got bored of waiting for me and you found someone else. i don't know," daehwi answered.

"shouldn't i be the one who's worried about that?" evelyn chuckled, "you're an idol now, you have a lot of pretty fans and other pretty idol friends."

"are you jealous?"

"i always try not to."

"don't stop trying because there's no reason to be jealous. they're just co-workers," daehwi smiled.

"hmm, i guess. oh, and promise me this would not make our conversations awkward, okay?" evelyn said as she held out her pinky.

"promise."

"okay, i guess it's time for you to go to your next schedule and for me to do some last packing," evelyn said as she gets up from her seat.

"alright. i'll miss you," daehwi said as he bravely engulfed the petite girl into a hug.

"do well at school, okay? try not to think of me too much, and most importantly don't think of baejin hyung all the time!" daehwi told her.

"i'll try~ but speaking of baejin oppa, why didn't you invite some of the boys just now? i want to meet them too, ya know."

"seriously now? i want some private time with you, don't you get it?" daehwi whined again.

"kidding~ i know but next time, i want to meet them, okay?" evelyn said, "i'll miss you so much, oppa. i'll be back in a year! hopefully i can attend your goodbye concert."

"don't remind me that wanna one is going to disband please! it's already sad enough that you're leaving now!"

"hehe, sorry, oppa. i love you."

"i love you more."

-끝-

that's the last chapter for this book :')
should i make a sequel/epilogue or nah?
btw, pls check out my other wanna one book as well!!
— adore - b.jy
thank you for reading & i hope yall enjoyed it^^