Mysterious Night

For my summer vacation I went to travel Paris. My two best friends own a huge resort for visitors. For my vacation I went to the mystery resort where many people say it has ghosts in it. Since I love the country side I wanted to go there. The area is surrounded with nature. On my third day very mysterious things started to happen.

            There was food on the table. I yelled said “is anyone here” No reply. Only the winds whisper through the windows and wild animals passing by. I remembered that there was another door to the house, to come from the other side. I thought some must be using that door to come in to the house and go out. I took the key and ran to that door through that dark and dirty room. When I reached there, the door was locked and there was dirt on the floor, with spiders and the spider net Also the door locked and it looked like it was not opened for many years. I came back to living room I examined everything over again. The windows to floor to doors, there was nothing to be doubt. I fell asleep while thinking. I small crack on the floor woke me up. I heard someone’s breath. I shouted any one here. A soft and kind voice responded “hello”. I started to look around for any one, but no one I could see. A soft voice said again “stop looking I am in front of you” I still couldn’t see anyone. The voice said again “I am invisible” I thought it was a joke that my friend plotted on me. I thought it was a hollow gram. But no it could pick things up. I said who are? The voice said rothon. I asked are you a ghost. Rothon said no, I am a human. I said if you really are a human then eat the cake. Rothon picked it up and disappeared in thin air. I was amazed. I asked what happened. Rothon asked do you really want to hear the story. I replied back and said “YES!” Rothon said that when she was 12 her family came here to visit. After the train journey my parents were tired and they went to sleep. The weather was rainy. So I and my dog were playing. We both went under the bed when lighting came. Until one lighting came it burned the whole house. My parents died and I saw my dog dead but I didn’t die. I ran out of the house. Many people came and took my parents out. While I was running many people said there some one. I knew they were pointing at me so ran and hit. I cried for the rest of the night. And fell asleep. In the morning I went to town to buy some food. When I went there many people were saying there’s a ghost and running away from me. I still didn’t know they were talking about me. I took as much food I could on that situation. I went to the house and eat the food .when I stood up I saw in the I saw I could only see my pants and my shirt, I couldn’t see my skin for some reason my skin color had vanished. Rothon pointed me that place where the lighting hit. The spot was still there. After I got back to America I talked to many of my professors and friends if lighting can take your skin they all gave me the same response that it couldn’t. But I did but who would believe me. And I promised him that I wouldn’t tell his identity know that when the world hinds out that lighting could take out your skin color rothon would be dead. He gets very minimum amount of food and health condition is very week.