Tickets

CHAPTER 1

"OMG THANKS MUM YOUR THE BEST!!!!" I screamed in her ear. "Your welcome Abbey!" I was crying tears of joy. I ran up yo my room to text my BFF's about how mum got me back stage ticket's. A minute later Amy texted back to me. "OMG HOW MANY DID U GET?!?!?!? "4" I texted. Just as i sebt that message Maddi texted me. "OMG DO I GET TO COME???" "Yeah Im taking you Amy and Jess" I texted back. I was so happy to meet Harry, Naill, Louie and Zayn.But not Liam because his my cousin and i get to talk to him alot.

Jess texted back to me." Cool so am i coming?" "Nah Im taking Maddi, Amy and my Mum. DUH OF COUSE IM TAKING YOU!!" I texted Jess with a smile on my face. Just then I got a phone call from Jess. "Hi" I said. "OMG I TOTALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE TAKING YOUR MUM!!!" "Yeah if I was like 5." Well i got to go bye." "See ya" I said. I went down stairs to talk to mum. "Hey mum can I ask you something?" I said. "Of couse you can?" She said with a smile of her face. "Well two things, One when is the One Direction concert?" "In two weeks" She said. "And when are we having tea? Im so hungry." "Well Dad is going to pick up some KFC on his way home." I ran up to my big brouther's room to see what he was doing.

I opened the door and he was on facebook and twitter talking to his friends. "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!" He yelled. "Im home with dinner." Dad said. "Yay dinner I love you daddy!"Bec yelled.We all ran to the table to get something to eat. "So what did you kids do today?" Dad said while stuffing chips into his mouth. " I drew a rainbow" Bec said. "I went on facebook and twitter." Jake said. "I got back starge tickets to the One direction concert." I say with a smile on my face. "NO FAIR!" Bec yells " Mabey Liam will give you a ticket if you ask."Mum says trying to make Bec happy. "Yeah Mabey" I say.

There will be more chapters soon! :)