The Text

CHAPTER 2

I was in bed trying to sleep. I got a text messages from Liam. "Hey. I told the guys about you and I think Harry might have a crush on you. See you soon. OXOXO Liam." " OMG!! Harry Styles and me would be the perfect couple!" I texted back. " I LOVE HARRY STYLES SO MUCH!!" I said to myself. " Hey the holidays are coming up i was thinking that mabye you would like to come over or something?" Liam texted. "OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! YES! YES! YES!" I texted back. I let out a scream and mum and dad came running in. " WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU OK??" They said looking worried. "Um nothing Im okay now let me sleep." I said while turning off my iPhone. "Ok sweetie pie bum cakes." Mum said. Dad closed the door. OMG!! I JUST HATE IT WHEN MUM CALLS ME THAT!! I rolled over and went to sleep.

Before I knew it it was 10:00 am.I went down stairs to have breakfast. "Do you want waffles or pancakes??" Mum said while flipping a pancake. " Both. Im so hungry." I said. Mum came to give me my breakfast and said "Only one more week till the concert!!" "Yeah I know hey can Maddi come over today??" "No were going out for the day." She said. "Where are we going?" I say. "SHOE SHOPPING!!" Mum, Dad and Bec yelled into my face.

Liam's POV

"Tag your it" Said Louis poking Harry. "Im not it cause Im not playing dumb ass!!" Harry said. " Fine Ill just get Niall when his his not looking." Louie said walking over to Niall. " Hey Liam when do I get to see this cousin of yours??" Harry said. "About a week because she going to our concert.You should know that." I said. "I just cant wait to meet her." Harry said with a smile.