Chapter 6: Clumsy

-AN-

Hey lovelies, I'm sorry about the delay. I was trying to update all my other stories, lost a chapter to one of them, had an exam this morning, have gotten about 8 hours of sleep over the last three days, and my ex is being an asshat. Turns out it's really hard to write a love story when your ex is being an asshat and I rather make you wait and give you something good than just upload a half a page.I hope you guys enjoy xx.

Zayn POV

I don't know what to feel right now. There's just a complete and total clusterfuck of thoughts going on in my head. Did Niall just kiss me? Seriously, did Niall just kiss me or did I like fall off the stage and I'm dreaming right now? I don't understand. I just, he never told me anything about any of this. I mean, I never told him anything about any of this, so it makes sense.

I'm still shocked. Mindblown. Amazed? I don't even know. I feel like doing a little happy dance. I just kissed Niall fucking Horan. Yeah. Wow. Okay. I feel like my brain is about to explode. I don't really know how to handle complicated situations at all. Ha. Maybe that's why they don't ask me the hard hitting questions. 

I can't believe Niall and I just kissed. I'm losing my mind this is insane. I liked it a lot and he kissed me so he must have wanted it right? There is a little confusion over the fact that he sprinted in the opposite direction as soon as he pulled away. Why did he run away? Does he even know where he's going? No, I don't even know where I'm going and I was the one who lead the way.

Then almost like a confirmation of my thoughts I hear a loud thud followed by the infamous Nialler laugh. He kept laughing so it was easier to find him than just trying to guess which way I was going in the dark. The only problem is that I could hear him but not see him, so I ended up tripping over his feet and falling half on the floor and half on him. Now we were both on the floor laughing.

Breathless Niall blurts out "I'm sorry"

"For what mate?"

"Kissing you and then sprinting off and then falling and then tripping you"

I start laughing again; it's such a strange series of events. "It's fine"

"Talk after the concert?"

"Yeah, mate, we'll talk after the concert"

I try to get up which is awkward because I can't roll to my other side because there's a box there so I have to get on top of Niall to get off. I'm contemplating how to do this without us ending up in that predicament again. Then I realize that I don't really care if happened again, so I got up and rolled over him. I could have hopped up from there, but I didn't move as fast as I should so my palms slid down and my forehead crashed into his.

Both holding our heads we were laughing again.

"Bloody Brilliant Mate"

"I know, I'm sorry. Let me try again"

I get up again and this time my hands start sliding instantly, so I'm face to face with Niall again. I can see the interest. I can see that he wouldn't throw me off if I were to kiss him, so I do. 

It's not rushed. I don't crush my lips down on his. I lean forward and our lips gently meet for the first time. Then they meet again and again and again. It's unlike anything I've ever felt before. This is a different kind of attraction. when you kiss a girl you like to touch her because she soft and curvy. I love feeling Niall's strength, knowing that he matches me in physical power. 

I love the way he feels underneath me. There really isn't a difference in kissing a guy and a girl. Depending on the person and whether or not they put stuff on their lips is what makes them soft and  Niall's lips are soft and perfect.