Pharaoh's Eye {A Chris Brown Story}

"Your funny, " I laugh as he tells his jokes.

"Your cute Breanne," I blush.

"Thank you,"

"Will you be my girlfriend? ," Chris says looking at me.

"Whats does a girlfriend do?,"

"I dont know all I know is my dad has one. I guess I love you and you love me?," He says. I bite my lip in confusion.

"Okay,"

"RING!," The school bell rings, we look at each other in shock.

"Wait, my mom gives my dad a kiss when she leaves,"

"I dont know how to kiss,"

"Just make a fishy face," We both make fishy faces then press our lips together.

"Ew," we both say, we laugh then run to class.

18 Years later

Breanne's POV

I drive to school, yes college. I go to school at UCLA for my medical degree. I want to become a pediatrician. Im 24 still going to school, takes forever to become a doctor. I have a couple of tattoos. Live alone, single. 5'9, simple.

"Goodmorning, " The professor walks in and sits down. He starts lecturing alerting us to write every damn word he says.

Chris POV

I sit there nodding my head to the music, playing with it. I grab my phone and try to call Asia.

"Hi-,"

"Breanne,"

"You reached Breanne, im sorry I couldn't get to-," Damn, I just hang up. Breanne is my bestfriend, I love her. I kill for her crazy ass, we've been friends for almost 19 years now. No I never felt that connection, maybe as a child but nope. just a friend. Dont get me wrong she is gorgeous but just not my type.

Breanne POV

I stand over the stove cooking, looking a mess. Not caring, t-shirt and panties, slippers. Story of my fucking life.

"Ring ring!," I turn the shove on low and grab my phone.

"Hello?," I sit down on the couch.

"Bree what you doin'?," Chris asks me.

"A hello would be nice," he chuckles

"Hello Bree," I smilem

"Hi Christopher, what do you want?,"

"What you doing right now?,"

"Cooking,"

"Oh, what you making,"

"Nope I only made enough for one,"

"Bree don't play, " I always make extra, just for Chris. "Im on my way,"

"Alright," I hang up. I grab my sweats and toss on a bra real quick. I walk back into the kitchen and my reflection catches my eye. Ew, I look dreadful, Chris wont care right? Maybe just a little makeup. I never put makeup on for him. I suck my teeth, I dont need it.

**

"This is bomb Bree," Chris says getting up from the dinner table.

"I know," I wash dishes.

"Lemme help you," He offers and starts drying the dishes.

"Thank you," He smiles at me and puts the dishes away listening to music.

"Oh this is my song!," I turn up the music. Chris just looks at me as I sing Weak by SWV. " I get so weak in the knees, I can hardly speak. I lose all control and something takes over me. In a daze and it's so amazing .It's not a phase, I want you to stay with me. By my side, I swallow my pride. Your love is so sweet. It knocks me right off of my feet. Can't explain why your loving makes me weak," I mouth the rest. Chris starts busting out laughing. "What?," he laughs.

"I didnt say anything, " I nudge his back and walk back over to the sink. Chris brushes past me and runs his fingers over my lower back.

"Dont get slapped Chris," I continue to mouth the words.

"You know you wrong on the lyrics right?," I laugh and nod. Once the song goes off I wanna know by Joe starts playing. His voice over this song, its beautiful. I nod to his voice and enjoy the music and his voice. He pretends to be in the music video and grabs my hand and gets on one knee. I bust out laughing and play along. He comes up and pulls me close to him, towering over me. What is this feeling? He stops singing and we both look into each others eyes.

"So I wanna know," We both say. A commercial blasts right after the song and we spread away from each other. Awkwardly doing those dishes.