o n e

Chris POV

I wake up the next morning with Breanne on my mind. I try to fight it off but throughout the whoke day, shes been on my mind. Ironic of her sings Weak last night. I dont know how I feel about her anymore. Not in a negative way, but more "positive". Her smile, her features, her body, her personality. The way those sweats fit on her, the way her bra cups her bre-.

"Ring Ring! ," My phone interrupts my thoughts.

"Hello?,"

"Chris,  what are you doing today?," Bre says.

"A hello would be nice," I mock her.

"Chris Im dead ass serious," I chuckle,  causing her to giggle.

"Alright alright I just woke up, "

"Okay well get dressed and hurry up," She hangs up, demanding shit.

**

Breanne POV

What happened last night was too crazy, and intensifying. The eagerness rose in 3 seconds, I mean its not like I didnt want to kiss him. I bet it would be nice but, I dont know. I put my makeuo down and slide on my sandals. I look in the mirror at my light peach sheer maxi shirt. My black chiffon top and my messy bun. I grab my keys and sunglasses. I want Chris to come out to the family reunion today. It would be nice for him to meet the family for the millionth time.

*

Chris POV

"Beep Beep!," Bre honks over and over. I grab my phone and wallet. I spray on some more cologne and walk out.

"Im coming," She laughs and turns down the music. She fixes her lipstick in the mirror. Even though she doesnt need it, she is beautiful just the way she is.

"Hey," She pushes the mirror back up and relaxes.

"Hey," If we were a couple she would kiss me and I wouod kiss her but nah, we just friends.

Breanne POV

"Ew, I dont fart in public," I laugh, knowing damn well he farted.

"neither do I, unless-,"

"Chris shut up," We laugh as we drive to the park. "Why is this place so far,"

"They obviously dont want you to come," I mush his face and continue to drive. 

"Chris be ready for a beat down," I say pulling into the parking lot.

"By who?," He says getting out.

"Bye me, dur," He laughs and I smile.

"Chris! Breanne!," My younger cousins say running to us.

"Hey," I hug them all. They hug Chris.

"Chris, are you going to play basketball with us,"

"Maybe later, " He smiles,  we make our way to my parents.

"Yeah and she was just so-," My mom says talking to one of my relatives.  I tap her shoulder and she turns aroubd and jumps. 

"Breanne! ," I laugh and hug her. "Oh my goodness, look at you Chris," She hugs him too. "Oh my, yall grown so much," I havent seen my mom since I left for college.  Like 60 miles away from her. "I missed yall," She hugs us again.

"Yeah Breanne trynna keep me away from you Mrs.D,"

"I know it," They laugh.  "Well yall go ahead and eat," I look over at Chris as we walk over there. I  wrap my arms around him from behind him as a friendly gesture, maybe.

"Yes Bre,"

"Can you please make my plate?," I ask in a baby tone.

"Yeah," I smile and let go of him. He grabs my hand and pulls me back to him. Kiss me,  just do it. "You had-," He moves the smallest of strands of hair out of my face.

"Thanks," I sigh and walk over to all my cousins.

**

Chris POV

"Ay right here," I say as we play basketball with the older cousins. I look over at Breanne laughing with her cousins. Her beautiful smile, the way the sun is hitting her flawless skin. The way that skirt flows around her.

"Come on Chris, " I jump back into the game and try to refocus. Once the game ends they all go towards their girlfriends. Of course I walk over to Bre, she is sipping on her drink talking. I wrap my sweaty arms around her.

"Who is-," she turns around and laughs. "Chris," She nudges my chest and I grab her hand.

"Sorry ladies, Im going to steal her away real quick, " I say walking backwards. 

"Lame!," they all say, I laugh.

"Yes Christopher, "

"Keep calling me Christopher,  imma call you Anne, " She look at me like -.-. "Thats what I thought;" She laughs.

"Shut up, " She laughs and pretends to hit me, we start play around pretending to fight. She smiles and leans on me. Lifting her head up, I want to press my lips upon her soft lips.

"Im lucky to have you," She whispers. I start testing her. Knowing damn well what she saying.

"What you mean?,"

"I know if anything happens you will always be there for me, no matter what. Im glad to have you by me,"

"Im glad to Bre," She gets in her tiopy toes to kiss then thinks about it and stays flat footed.

"Yall come on!," Somebody yells. She sighs. 

"Well come on Chris,"

**after the reunion**

Chris POV

Once we came back to LA, we went to my house and went for a night swim. I sit there waiting for Bre to get dressed.

"Bre come on!," I yell.

"Dont rush me," She walks out in a bikini that fits her tight. She lets her long curly hair down and walks over to me. Like we in a movie or something. She maybe a little high, before we came out here we smoke a little. "Hell no this pool is could as hell," She says.

"Stop being a wimp, " I pick her up.

"Chris dont you dare!,"

"Did you know if you just jump in rather than steo in you warm up faster,"

"Chris!," I toss her in and she swims and comes uo for air. I dive in after her and pick her up from behind. "Chris dont do it again!," She laughs and pushes off my shoulder.

"Do what? This?," I pretend to drop ger.

"Chris stop," I laugh abd set her down. We played around, splashing swimming. Then things got serious hella quick. We sit the jacuzzi, relaxing talking.

"Okay your turn," She sits across from me.

"Okay last question, who is on your mind right now?," She looks at the water and smiles.

"You," She gets up and stands in between my legs.  "Chris your always on my mind. I can never shake thise thoughts,  you, out if my mind. Chris I think Im falling for you," She takes a breathe.

"Breanne thats excatly how I am feeling, you dont understand that the way I look at you is no longer a friend thing. The way I look at you is my future wife," She blushes. "The one that will have my children, the one that will stay besude me hell and back. The one-," She smashes her lips onto mine. Skipping everything we both open our mouths and incorporate our tongues. She draws back and smiles, And we start kissing again.