Chapter 1

My face when I hear people say sempi ( nightmare ) should be with cross .lol.

Your POV
I was walking with ink in a worried face . He told me that there was someone who wanted to destroy AU's for his own au. I was nervous till I saw a skeleton with a giant knife , leaving a red mark on the white snow. Ink told me to stay behind and I did , feeling scared. I didn't want to have ink hurt. He means a lot to me ! I noticed sans had to fight another skeleton with a glitching face and was getting hurt. I ran to ink but he made a ink hand to grab me and he glared at me " y/n ! Stay back ! I don't want you hurt ! " he yelled and the skeleton looked at me " who is this mortal, hm ? " he asked and I have a scared look. I knew I was brave bit deep inside... I was scared. " n - no one , cross ! " he yelled and cross grinned " really ? Then why does she look like her ?  " he asked and I saw him slash ink and I yelled , screaming . " ink ! Leave him alone ! " I said, tears falling down my cheeks . " or what ? " he asked , "  I... I... " I was stuttering and he took his knife and the hand turned into ink. Someone teleported behind me and a tentacle grabbed me ! He was black and had tentacles around him." let me go ! " I yelled  and ink drew out his paintbrush and had a glare in his eyes " leave her out of this ! She did nothing wrong ! " " heh . sorry ink . I need her . she'll do great in my world. See ya ! " he said  as the black skeleton made a portal and we jumped thru it ! All I could hear was the screaming and crys of ink. I called for help....but nobody came....

Ink's POV
No.....she couldn't be gone....I * sob I can't believe I failed her...*sob I let them take her I tried to calm myself but sans tapped my shoulder and he had a worried look on his face. I only had rage...I what y/n back....no matter what. " ink , I think we should get help. " he suggested and I sighed, nodding " Ok. Let's go get dream. " I said and he nodded , I made a portal and went to find dream....

Sorry for the short chapter and more will be coming soon. Have fun with cross sans ! If you can survive him

=   )