1: what a pleasant suprise

Hannah POV

Hi I'm lee hannah I'm half korean and half american i know english and many more languages.I'm 19 years old.famous beautiful , smart and cherrful.know taekwando and rich!.

Later.......

"Hey hannah where moving in a peaceful place in korea "my dad said."where?"i ask."in xxx place it's very peaceful in there so start packing where leaving tomorrow

"Yes appa I'll be Packing now"i said.i laid down to my bed and open my twitter gosh!10.9m followers gosh that's what i really need to move.now!.i close my twitter and go to my Instagram no not today jennie Kim's birthday i just remember i stand up.

And search my closet what should i wear?."vans no , converse no ahh nike!"i said i take out my nike t shirt and jeans and black and white nike shoes.swaeg.....hahahha..

I wore a black cap so my fan's can't see me and a mask.perfect i walk outside our house and grab my car should i say my lambo.god i love my car so much.i got in my Lamborghini and drove to Jennie's house.

I arrive at Jennie's house well the party is getting started i put my cap and mask.i step out in my Lamborghini and make way to the party woah many people our here.many drunk people are here to and people sucking faces yuck!.i roam around this party and no sign of jennie i walk to the 2nd floor and hear girls moans yuck!...

I go to Jennie's room and before i can twist the door knob i hear moans. Is Jennie doing it.yuck eeww.

I took a peek at the door and saw....

My boyfriend having sex with jennie.they even loving it eww there kissing each other and my boyfriend grabing her breast masaging it.jennie is enjoying it see even say more and my boyfriend is doing it so fast.

Ewww i barge in and they even look at me.

"Go away where having fun can't you see"my boyfriend said i took my cap off and my mask.

"Great show i have here sehun very very very great and you doing it with my best friends." I said.

No it's not what you think!"sehun said."really i give the fucking you want jennie popularity , and friends now I'll let them hunt you down and drag you to hell!"i said and jennie immediately grab a blanket to cover herself run towards me and beg me.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to I'm so sorry"she apologize."oh really seem you are enjoying it aren't you" i said.she burst to tears.

"Ohh and sehun i can disband you from exo for what you did now I'm going to post it on social media and hunt you bitch down to hell where you belong!" I shout i really don't care about them really!.

.
"I'm sorry don't do it"jennie beg.i grab my phone and post in on social media.

'My best friend kim jennie is having sex eith my boyfriend and she fucking beg me!help me fans help me.and it's sehun who is making out with jennie and exo please disband him please i beg you'#bitches!

And post woah many angry nice i show them my phone and jennie start to cry even more.

"You know my parents are going to kill me right"jennie said i roll my eyes and."do you think i care two face i love you like a sister know you earn you're worst nightmare!"i said . and suddenly chanyeol post pop.'sehun is disband frim exo for whst he did for are beloved hannah'.chanyeol post said nice.

"Congrats sehun you're out of you're best dreams and you just enter you're wrost nightmare"i said i flip my hair."n-ono- please no"sehun beg.i walk outside and stop at tge door frame.

"Happy wrost nightmare jennie you and sehun receive you're dead gift my fans is going to attack you any where any time any life"i said and continue walking.

They just push me to my limits.that's will happen when people mess with me.......

I smirk while walking outside i got in my car and smirk while driving. I heard the boy's chatting about a house of love pphst no such things ia house of love i never ever fall in love again.....

R

.

I

.

P

Sehun and jennie better get readt for there funeral......

To be continue..........