3: nice to meet you

Hannah's POV

Wow he's handsome what hannah snap out of it you'll never fall in love again right!.

"Hi I'm kim taehyung I'm you're neighbor welcome to the neighborhood"he said."I'm lee hannah I'm 18 i just move here nice to meer you Kim taehyung"i said."wait you're kim taehyung the member of the famous kpop?"i ask."ne"he said.

"Wait you're lee hannah the famous model?"he ask."yes"i said.i also forgot to tell you I'm a model."wow we have a lot in comment"i said and he show me his rectangular smile cute.what!snap out of it!.

"Do you want a trip from tge neighborhood?"he ask of course."yeah why not?"i said."come let's walk"ge said signaling me to come near him.

As we walk around the neighborhood wow it's nice here peaceful. As we walk around a court not just a any court a basketball court 6 guys is playing in the court suddenly taehyung ran towards them.

And talk to them maybe it's is friend."HANNAH COME HERE I'LL INTRODUCE TO YOU MY FRIENDS!"ge shout geez okay I'm walking i become nearer them God they are so handsome.

"Hyungs this is lee hannah our new neighbor"taehyung introduce me."hi I'm jungkook you can call me kookie"he send me a wink."yaah jungkook!.just ignore him he is just a little flirt by the way I'm jin"he said."hi I'm jimin you can call me chim chim"jimin said."Hi I'm namjoon but call me rapmonster if  you want"namjoon said."hi I'm yoongi you can call me suga"suga said.

"HI I'M HOPEU JHOPE!"j hope shout."nice to meet you"i said."you are Hannah the famous model"jin said."yes I'm her"i said."let's take a selca together and I'll post it on insta"i said.

They all agree i put my phone out and we all make a heart sign by our fingers and after it i post it on insta.it has many love they even ship me aww i love my fans.

"Guys i have to go my parents is going to kill me if i don't get back"i said."I'll take you"jimin said."no it's okay my Lamborghini is coming in 3 2 1" i said. And my Lamborghini just arrive.

"Well goodbye guys i hope we see again"i said while getting in my car and drove off...

I reach our mansion and walk inside."hey where is my parents?"i ask my maid."there in a business trip in 1 month Mistress"my maid said."thanks I'll go to my room now"i said

I go up to my room and change my clothes to my pj and t shirt and i laid in my bed and grab my phone i open my Instagram wow 2.9m likes the pictures of me and bangtan....

I open my twitter and find Jennie's account wow 0 followers nice! Her follwers is 1m now it's 0 be cause of me........

I open my messenger to video chat taehyung. Suddenly i see a chat it's from jennie...

I open it and tons of messages

'Sorry I'm begging you'

'please bring my followers back"

'You bitch!answer me!'

'I'll kill you if you don't get my followers back!'

'Please I'm begging you'

I reply back 'I'll kill you now slut in one push of a button for what you did!'i reply back

'You'll pay for what you say!'she reply i can't take it anymore.

I push the button to kill someone and type her name and push the button."goodbye friend mianhae saranghae dongsangeng"i saif while tears rolling in my cheecks...

I put my phone in my nightstand and fall asleep.....

To be continue..........