Chapter Seven

The Love

"It's the love I have for you.. How could I obtain such love for a stranger? It's what I ask myself each and every day..."

Aubony Pov

       "That was amazing."  The stripper, whose name escapes me, breathes out. Shrugging, she tries to rub on me. I ignore her the first rub. Once I felt the second one, I shake my head and it felt like something clicked inside of my head. Turning a bit, I notice Christopher already sleeping.

    "Going to the bathroom." I mumble. Seeing her nod her head, I roll my eyes. She most likely didn't see it though. My eyes are accustomed to being in the dark, so my eyesight is extraordinary.

    Walking into the bathroom, I close and lock the door behind me. Looking underneath the cabinet, I fish for what I'm looking for. Seeing the ammonia, I quickly grab it. Grabbing a small towel, I hold my breath as I pour it. Hearing a soft knock, I snap my head in that direction. I'm not one to jump when I hear something unexpected, I just turn my head quickly in that direction.

   "I have to pee, lovely. Please come open the door." I hear her purr softly. Groaning in annoyance, I walk towards the door after hiding everything. Unlocking the door, I swing it open and step out the way so she can step inside. I walk back towards the mirror and stare at myself blankly while hearing the girl piss. I allow her to wash her hands, but as soon as she turns to dry her hands I reach for the towel.

    Quickly, I turn around and place the towel firmly across her nose and mouth so that she has no choice other than breathing the fumes in. Feeling my grip loosen as she collapses on the ground, I stare down at her blankly. Peeping through the crack in the door, I look to make sure he is still asleep. Sure enough, he is.

    Grabbing her by her legs, I drag her unresponsive body out the bathroom.

   "Shit."  I mumble when I accidentally cause her head to hit against the corner of the door, causing a thud to be heard. Tugging a bit more, I continue until I have her in the hallway. Dragging her down the stairs, I finally stop when we're inside the basement. Taking a break, I lay down flat on the ground next to her. Staring at the ceiling, I focus on nothing in particular.

    Getting up, I grab a huge plastic bag and a needle. Looking over at her body once more, I grab her legs and drag her. Lifting the small hatch, we enter the huge room underneath. Closing the hidden opening, I turn on the light. Getting a firm grip on the needle, I force it into her thigh. Releasing the liquid, I smirk thinking of the side effects; paralysis. Placing her inside the giant bag, I shove her into the freezer I placed into the corner of the room.

Rolling my eyes at the stain, it being memories of when I would forgetting paralyze them first.

Locking the freezer door, I walk back upstairs. Heading straight to the shower, I roll my clothes off. Turning on the water, I wait for it to heat up. Stepping inside after the mirror fogs, I relax at the intense temperature that causes my skin to turn red. Once I get done washing myself, I turn off the water and place lotion on. Waiting until my skin clears, I place lotion on.

Opening the door, Christopher rushes past me to get inside. Shrugging, I make my way to the bed to change the sheets. Searching for the new sheets, I feel arms snake around my waist. Smirking, I continue knowing it's Chris.

"Why'd you kill her so fast? I wanted to have another round." Rolling my eyes, I escape his touch.

"I'm all you should want to have multiple rounds with." I state, feeling myself get agitated.

"You are." Feeling him tug on the shirt I have on, I feel myself smirk.

"You shouldn't count on me to kill anyone. Why can't you just act right?" I ask, facing him. I want him gone now. I loved him, yet he acted as if he loved the world and my craziness more.

Picking me up, he places me on the bed softly. Shaking my head, I remind him there aren't any sheets on. Shrugging, he places me flat on the floor.

"I love you."

"You're not acting like it. Feels like you're using me." I state, feeling the tip circle around my clit trying to tease me.

"Using you for pussy?" He mumbles while biting down on his bottom lip. "When did you become so evil?" Shoving half of him inside of me, I hiss and begin to scratch his back.

"Stoooppp." I moan out. I wasn't trying to have sex with him. I think I wanted him to leave. Actually, he should leave.

Feeling him shove all of himself inside me, I arch my back. Moving his hips in a circular motion, my eyes roll back. Letting go of his back, I run my hands through my hair.

"Uhm! STOP!" I yell, trying to gain control of myself.

Christopher Pov

Hearing her telling me to stop confuses the hell out of me.

"What? You can't take it?" I smirk.

"I can't take youuuuu." She breathes out. Going faster, I begin taking deeper strokes.

"Leave me then." I say, clearly bluffing. Seeing her nod, she squirms underneath me. Shit, she was forreal. Deciding to hit her g spot, she stops squirming and begins to get into it.

Since she wants to leave me, I got something for that ass. Once I feel myself about to cum, I begin to go deeper. Seeing her eyes closing, I hit her spot causing her eyes to pop open.

"Look at me while I'm deep in it." Nodding, she rolls her hips so that we're in sync. Releasing myself in her, I feel her cum as well. She can't leave me if she has a reason to stay, right?

Pulling out, I lay next to her on the cool floor and think.

"You leaving me for another white nigga? Do you even love me?" I ask, damn near out of breath.

"It's the love I have for you.. How could I obtain such love for a stranger? It's what I ask myself each and every day." She pauses, trying to catch her breath.

"Every time.. Everytime you tell me you gon change. You're never right. It's probably best we go our separate ways."

"Talking all that shit it don't mean fuck around and go missing." I state, scrunching my face up. "Whatever."

Hearing her footsteps, I ignore her as she packs my things. Once she finishes, she leaves her house, causing me to lay there in thought.

She can't leave me after I nutted in her. My baby finna have my baby....

——

I know it's been awhile.. SORRY!

Published;

October 19, 2018