DJ X

Edgar pov:
I slowly snuck up the stairs. X was about to bite Peter when the brown haired vampire from earlier spotted us, and flew over.

"Put on something nasty, X." she said. "I think I found someone I wanna dance with."

I reached for my sword. Before he could get it, the vampire threw him on the ground, and the grenade fell out of his pocket.

"He dropped it." I heard Zoe say. "I'm going in."

"Zoe, wait." Claus said. There was a splash of water.

"Get in here and help me. Come on."

Claus shook his head no.

I was still on the ground, crawling away from the vampire. I grabbed a record, and broke it on my knee.

"That is exactly how I'm going to break your neck." The vampire said. She knelt down in front of me , and I slit her throat with the two pieces of the record.

"Vinyl still shreds." I said. The vampire's hand went to her throat.

I stabbed the vampire with a stake, and twisted it just like she did with the sword. The vampire fell back, twitched a minute, screeched, and then turned into ash. DJ X hissed.

"Very creative, Frog." He said. X grabbed something sharp. I couldn't tell what it was. "But when it comes to killing, I prefer more...traditional methods, like impalement "He unsheathed his weapon, and revealed a metal spear. I unsheathed my swords, and we began fighting. Me against X. At one point, X stabbed me, and then kicked me down.

"

I got back up, and started fighting again, but X knocked me down every chance he got.

"Claus, cover us!" I heard. X circled the me of us.

"You fought admirably." He said, spear in hand. "But you were doomed to fail from the start. I've fought beside great warriors, learned battle techniques that could only be mastered over several lifetimes."

The bastard was boasting. X hissed. He pointed his spear at me .

"And you know what the first rule of combat is?" He thrust it forward, but it was stopped by a sword.

"Yeah." Said a voice. "Don't monologue."

look to see Alan!! Totally vamped out

He hissed at DJ X they start fighting I get up and join them I have a feeling someone is watching us

" Edgar!!!" Zoe yelled " nice work I've got it" I said turning the thing on and sliding it under X

It impaled him and he hisses full of pain me and Alan walk up to him

" You're right impairment is good " I said to him " especially when you pierce the heart" Alan said before we could stab him

A girl snarled at us and crouched in front of X

" Leave my mate alone he's not the alpha !" She snapped " Y/n " X whimpered

" Shh it's ok love" she said

Y/n pov:
I help my mate X off the spikes he groan I gave him my wrist and he feed from me

" Edgar Frog the alpha is peter " I said to him he growled and run towards peter

Alan looks at me " what?" I asked " why you with him?" He asked

" He's my mate Alan I can't leave him" I said groaning

He walked away " babe thank you " X said kissing me " Let's go before Edgar kills us" I said he nodded

We ran away from the alpha and the frog brothers