4 || take back the night

"Come on, use me up until there's nothing left. Take back the night, dizzy, spinning, sweating, you can't catch your breath” – Justin Timberlake

FOUR

  August '13

The moment Sylvia had been waiting for was finally coming. For the last few days she kept promising she would have the most fun she had ever had at the event. Teen’s Choice Awards; one of the most popular awards shows in America and probably the one everyone who was invited got excited about. The reason for that was how the production was careless when it came to privacy. Teen’s Choice hosted an after party that flashed on everyone’s memories because of all the drinks, all the surprises, all the craziness, and last but not least, all of the paparazzi were not allowed to get close to the party’s area. That was definitely a big reason to celebrate and get crazy, not really worrying about what media people would say on the day after.

“Man that was crazy! How can Gaga get this insane all the time?” Niall exclaimed with big eyes, not hiding his excitement after Gaga presentation, the last one of the night and the most freakish one.

“I know the secret,” Zayn stood up and started dancing while singing, “A - P - P - L - A - U - S – E.” All of them broke out laughing while watching his sassy ass moving around. This closed off lad sometimes just broke into those moments and gave the others the most painful laughter they could ever have.

“Ok, just found the best Gaga impersonator off all time.” Louis slapped Zayn’s butt as he reared it toward his friend.

“Don’t you guys get sick of all these jokes and slaps and everything?” Simon came closer and immediately held Louis’ hands making him stop, teasing him with a daring expression.

“Never! And we know you love it, boss.” Liam followed Zayn’s movement and kissed Simon’s cheek, making a big noise with the ‘little’ peck.

“How do you guys get to have this crazy life and still manage to look great?” Sylvia made her to way to straighten Harry’s jacket. “I will steal all your clothes for my little brother.”

“Well maybe you can wait for him to grow up, and then we can take him into this lad’s gang and teach him how to look sexy.” Niall wore his sunglasses in a cocky way and gazed at her, which caused her to laugh back to him and held his chin just to take a better look at his fashion glasses.

“Do we need to have this conversation right after Harry wins this stupid fashion award?” Louis complained in a joke way about his friend.

“You’re jealous, man; you’ll never have this lovely curly hair.” Harry rubbed his hair in a sassy way and Sylvia couldn’t help but laugh. It was surreal how he could look all sexy even with all the jokes. She was sure Harry clearly knew how gorgeous he was, just like all the others.

“Are we talking about outfit or hair? I’m lost.” A sudden smile came to Zayn’s face when he met some familiar eyes only a few chairs aside. “Hey Ed!” He screamed to his friend who was just coming up to them. “Sylvia, have you already met Mr. Sheeran?” The redhead got closer and complimented all the guys, saving a special hug to the girl.