Sukor - the 1st night & day ✔

Hi Thank u all so much for the encouragement n liking the story.

Recap: The wedding took place. Chakor cried alot but Teju n Bhagya consulted her.

Teju; took her in her arms. Chakor please calm down I know it's a big step but ur parents aren't far away u can go n visit them whenever u want n u can call them. I told ur mom she should consider this house as hers she can come all the time day n night. Chakor; wiped her tears away but still it was hard but the feeling she got from Teju made her calm she sob. Thank u n rested her head on her shoulder. The men's left the place to give the women some precious time.

Suraj was really nervous he was alone n smoking he was tensed n stressed. Arjun came to look after him. He went directly to the balcony coz he knows him best. No1 knows it but this BIL duo r best buddies after Aryan it's always Arjun he take advices n help. Aryan is more for the fun part ^^. Arjun; took deep breath. I think it's time to stop smoking u r married now thinking abt ur wife n her feelings should be always on top.
Suraj; u know I'm not a Chainsmoker it's in stress situations n right now I'm really stressed. Arjun; y? everything went well n the way of the food u order was great all eyes were on u   she could eat as much as she wanted u already understand her. U try n u succeed. Please Suraj don't put urself under much pressure she won't expect anything from u. Both of u r in the same boat trying to survive n u only can survive working together.
Suraj thought abt it. Yeah Jiju u might be right. But still dad is the big fish here it's all under his rule n if something goes not on his way he can become a true villain. Arjun yeah I know I'm aware of it... It took me a year n a half to convince ur father I was so happy that Bhagya had introduced me to u n Teju maa earlier but KN papa uff he was a big chunk.

Teju n Bhagya took Chakor to the bedroom Teju; made her sit on the bed. Don't worry my dear take ur time as much as u need there is no pressure on u. Teju left n Bhagya sitted next to Chakor who was trying to feel confident n comfortable but she couldn't hide her fear. Bhagya; hold Chakors hand. Chakor please listen to me. My brother is like I said a senti so don't be scared tell him ur feelings n ur fears he will understand I'm gonna tell u a secret. Chakor was listening carefully to Bhagya. Bhagya; continues. On my wedding day Suraj was very hurt I'm his only sis n I'm older than him he was a kind of toy for me I love him so much n I made him play with me I was his mom n he was my baby. But we got older n stopped playing such games. Chakor wiped her tears away n smiled. Bhagya; told her further. We used to play n a time came Suraj grow n grow he bacome a tall man n when people in streets or college tried to hit on me Suraj got fury in anger. He beats them up he can't tolerated it if bad people try to harm innocent persons. That's one of the reason he founded the foundation for helpless children n Woman. Chakor u have to promise me u won't tell it to any1 even not to Suraj. Chakor nodded. Suraj cried on my wedding Chakor was stunned but didn't say anything. He cried n came late to the wedding many of the guest thought that he was drunk n sleeping but I know him better he came to me to apologies for the delay n tried to convince me that he was drunken but I caught him. Chakor; smiled. May I ask u something Bhagya. Sure Bhagya replies. Chakor; Suraj had a gf before? Bhagya; I think it's a question u should ask him n he should answer u. Chakor; nodded n said one more question. Bhagya nodded. Chakor; what He did when he found out that u r having a boyfriend? Bhagya; Suraj was acting very protective I first introduced Arjun to him bcz I know when he likes him it's easy to convince mom 😁. Suraj was very mature he asked him all those questions like what he does, where we met, how old he is, abt the family etc. I was shocked n Arjun too but they become friends n today he n Arjun r having a great bond I hope to have the same bond with u?. Chakor didn't say anything no she just hugged her n forgot abt the belly who kicked. Chakor; was shocked. What happen? Bhagya; it seems like the baby loves ur hug 😀.