quick lil thing

(if u don't read authors notes, skip to the last two paragraphs)

last time I updated this book was probably a year ago. y'all have been blowing it up to this day so i wanted to say it here... thank you guys so so much for all the support i received on wattpad since day one! it helped inspire me to get where i am in writing today! nowadays i write very differently, but every chapter of every weird fanfic i ever wrote got me where i am today. thank you to every voter, commenter, and reader. thank you to every person who adds my books to their reading lists and libraries! you all have done so much for me.

i have two things i'd like to say, one i am embarrassed for, and the other i'm a little excited to announce. good news first, i guess. i think i'd like to start writing on this platform again. i'll stay on this account, but just know that my writing has changed. i don't write fan fiction anymore, but maybe if i get some suggestions that inspire me i'll try it out again.

now what i've been nervous to say- i would be overjoyed if everyone who enjoyed my stories followed me. i'm asking this because i would like to have an audience for whatever books come next, and also because in my bio, ten year old me set 'goals'. i completed most of them thanks to you all, but the only one left when i came back to this account was to reach 100 followers. i know this sounds dumb, but i really want to do that for younger me, because wattpad was a big part of my life. this is getting weirdly sentimental, so i'll end it now by saying thank you to everyone who had read any of my works, even if you didn't enjoy them, it still means a lot to me to have 13K reads on my first ever wattpad story! i love u all, bye!