➸ i hate you

There are three kinds of people that I know of in this type of Tag Cycle, as I'd like to call it.

One, the Bucks; victims who have fallen for this death trap that is supposedly fun, but are too afraid to expose the self in front of people who are reading their Bio ripoff.

Two, the Passers; people who pass the buck to others to give them the same treatment. *cough* *cough* a_million_universes *cough* *cough*

Three, the Cats; no pun intended, these are victims of the cycle who are too antisocial and will ignore the prompt.

And I don't want to be the Cat.

But I do want to be the Passer. *laughs maniacally*

Now, without further ado, let's get this over with... shall we?

Rules

Fact #1

Fact #1

I love even-numbered lists; and the fact that this has thirteen is making me cringe....

Fact #2

I play Badminton. Chess when it's not raining. And I write all the time... when I'm not reading.

Fact #3

I have had more than twenty dogs in my life (Yes, I am a dog person). So, technically double factoids! ;)

Fact #4

I have three dogs named after flavors, and two dogs named after Disney princesses (I did not name these)!

Namely, Choco, Mocha, Vanilla together with Elsa and Bella (That counts, right?).

Fact #5

Contrary to popular belief, I actually despise reading. I think it's such a tedious task, and I rarely finish it once I get started. Although there are some stories out there that I've found that can actually prove me wrong with this (Literally anything in my Publish Worthy or Finished and Loved reading lists).

Edit: I love to read.

Fact #6

I am a total space nerd! I love anything space and nothing will make me say otherwise! Neil Tyson, Elon Musk, you name it!

Fact #7

I hate cats. Deal with it.

Fact #8

I like to walk in an L-pattern on tiled floors. Probably because of my obsession with board games when I was a kid.

Fast #9

My favorite genre is Science Fiction! Specifically, Post-Apocalyptic/Apocalyptic & Zombies! Maybe a dash of Dystopian and Biopunk as well! ;)

Fact #10

I rarely eat Ice Cream. I don't like it. Too sweet for my taste.

Fact #11

I am deeply in love with the horror movie genre. Some of my favorites being Get Out and It (2017).

Fact #12

Math. Mat. Ma. M. Mo. Mor. Morg. Morgu. Morgue.

Just kidding. Math is pretty cool. :P

Fact #13

I started writing in 7th Grade when I wrote short stories and let my friends read them. I actually have one as a draft, but I'm not sure if I'll ever give it out to the public. Soon... maybe. :/

Okay! So I guess that's it for me! I had a lot of fun doing this, and I actually would want to write more, but that's all I can do for now. I hope you learned a thing or two about me, but... actually no. I don't hope that. All you read was a lie. Don't believe that. Silly, you! So gullible! Totally not exaggerating this!

On to the best part! Choosing my beautiful victims! *laughs maniacally for the second time*

MissSpel
poppylavender
picatso
RahulSrinivas1
Calvin_The_Red
SeasonalLimelight
Lea-Logical
Isabel7789love
Clairdelune20
christinachloe
BeautyofAnonymity
PedroVilanova

Enjoy! :)