Prolouge

"WAKE UP!" A feminine but yet deep voice yelled at me. I opened my eyes to see a pitch black room. I was hand cuffed to what I assume was a bed and I couldn't move. The last thing I remember is a bunch of men in black suits busting into my place of business yelling about a shipment being lost. I told them that I did not know what they were talking about then everything went black.

    When I woke up a voice was asking me questions but I kept quiet.  Then the light turned on. A woman stood in front  of me with a black snapback. Her hair was long, jet black and straight. She had on black shades, a black crop top,some camo pants, and black timbs. "So your not gonna answer any of my questions?" I remained silent. "I know you hear me." She spoke, again I said nothing. "So your going to be disrespectful huh?" I looked at her with a blank expression on my face. "BOYS TAKE THIS MAN TO THE LAST CHAMBER." Chamber? I thought to myself  as the men entered the now lit room. When the men entered I realized that these were the same men who attacked me at my job.
"Since you don't wanna answer my questions willingly, they're gonna make you." I scoffed. * Smack* She slapped me. I know that's gonna leave a mark against my sensitive tan skin.

   The men uncuffed me and the one to my left walked away and went to talk to the mysterious woman. Then I thought it was time to make a run for it. I jumped up and punched the one to my right in the jaw. I may have dislocated it. I kicked the one in front of me in the balls. And I elbowed the one behind me in my stomach. "Seize Him!"I ran as fast as I could up the many stair cases until I reached the ladder and that was the way out. I got to the top and I pushed the door open and slammed it shut as more men appeared below me some of their fingers got caught but I could care less. I ran through the alley knocking over trash cans and throwing sticks to get them off of my case. That only stopped some of them. There were about 15 still  chasing me. I ran into and nearby plaza and chose the flower store.

    I asked the lady behind the counter to hide me and she didn't. I turned around and saw the men splitting up and going into each store including this one. I ran out of the back door into another alley when reached the end it was trapped. Then three men saw me and started running towards me. I was done for or so I thought.