Just another day

"Jarrod are you ready?" Mom yelled downstairs, "Yes mother" Jarrod responded. Jarrod walked downstairs to his moms head down onto the table with a empty bottle of liquor in her hand. "Mother?" Jarrod said quite but loud enough for her to hear him, "Get in the car stupid, God you never listen" snapped mom "yes ma'am, sorry ma'am" Jarrod said with his head down walking toward the car, as he opened the car door  he felt a hard wack to his head, Jarrod rubbed his head he felt something on his head, he looked down at his hand and saw blood. Suddenly Jarrod got dizzy and lightheaded, he could hear his mother laughing in the background, "YOU LIKE ROCKS" she yelled as she was laughing. Jarrod fell to the floor, as soon as he hit the ground he could feel his mother kicking him as he lie there not able to move. "Oh get up you big baby!" mom yelled. I got up and got into the car, I sat there while my mom was screaming her songs over the radio.
MOMS POV (starting in the morning): i had called his name about four times so then I yelled his name so he could hear me from upstairs and told him to get in the car but he didn't respond. I saw the empty bottle my friend carry had left from a couple of days ago, my head was pounding I grabbed the bottle to see what brand it was so I know what kind she likes to bring to her birthday party. My head was pounding so bad that I have to lay it on the table. Jarrod got downstairs "Mother?" It sounded like he said it so loud or it could be my head ache, "Get in the car stupid, God you never listen!" I was tiered and mad and my head hurt so I just snapped. "Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am" he said with his head down walking toward the car. I felt bad, but we where running late. On our way to the car I tripped and kicked at rock at Jarrod I started to laugh at the fact that I tripped and yelled "YOU LIKE ROCKS" I was laughing at my face because a rock was stuck on the side, suddenly I looked over and Jarrod was on the ground, I ran over to see what was wrong but I tripped and kicked him by mistake. We got up and into the car, my favorite songs where on so I was singing like I was the one that made the song.
JARRODS POV: We had finally reached our destination, my high school (my mom is the principal). I walked into class and saw someone sitting next to my seat, I sat down and saw it was a girl, "Hi" I said "Hi" she responded "I'm Kayla" she reached her hand out for a shake, we shaked hands and I told her my name. "What a nice name, not as nice as you're face" she winked at me, Mrs.Walker walked in and started talking about today's lesson but I was to focused on what Kayla said to me. My mind focused on her and her voice. I had never felt this way about a girl before.