Chapter 3: School Island

Hello my people welcom back to another chapter of Kalos High. Anyway just wanted to thank all of you guys out there that have been viewing and voting on this story though I do wish that I would get some more comments but never mind that I'm just grateful for everything you have given me so far and I look forward to more of it.

So yeah this is the chapter when I start introducing other characters othe than Serena and Ash at the school, I'm pretty sure that you guys may know most of them but they will be some that aren't from the Pokemon series.

And please don't forget to vote on the current debate about this story and Sycamore's College it would mean a lot thank you.

I hope you enjoy the chapter, please remember to vote and comment and if you can tell your friends and followers about me;)

Chapter 3: School Island

It was the day before school was meant to begin and Ash was currently in his private jet making his way over to the so called Kalos Academy. He wondered why a school would be all the way out on an island, it didn't really make sense to him considering that it was one of the most prestigious university in the whole world but who was he to judge where people put their schools.

As he was seated he went on to open his laptop and began to read he information on princess Serena that had been sent to him by Dominic, the royal advisor of Queen Grace Yvonne. The details he saw on the screen intrigued him a little bit but it was nothing that special.

Princess Serena Yvonne: Daughter of the passed King John Yvonne and current Queen Grace Yvonne

Princess Serena Yvonne: Daughter of the passed King John Yvonne and current Queen Grace Yvonne. She was raised in the castle from birth and only left once on her own for a journey to be a Pokemon performer two years ago and returned to the castle afterwards. A year later she requested to go to university to further increase her skills as a performer to which her majesty agreed. This will be her second year at the University of Kalos.

Mission details: John Yvonne had been captured by a villainous criminal organization called Team Rocket, they tortured and experimented on him multiple times. The experiments the carried out are still unclear but we have reason to believe that Team Rocket will try to capture Serena as they believe their experiment  may have failed in John but that the key to their success lies within Serena.

Your mission is to protect Serena Yvonne at all costs and make sure she remains alive and in one piece. We have reason to believe that Team Rocket will be striking while Serena is at school because that is where she will be most vulnerable.

Serena Yvonne

Gender: female

Age: 18