He's Alive

AN: This wasn't exactly written about in the journal, but I have talked about it before.

Stan, Ford, Mabel, Bella, and Ria were returning from their dinosaur adventures. Gompers trotted along between Stan and Bella, who were in the back of the group with Mabel. Ford and Ria were in front of them, and the former was oddly quiet for just discovering living dinosaurs.

"What's up with you, Ford?" Mabel asked. "You've hardly said anything since we left the cave."

"I don't know," Ford shook his head. "I just feel like I'm forgetting about something."

Bella gasped suddenly, her hands jumping to cover her mouth. The others stopped to look back at her in confusion. The young teen whispered a single word, her voice filled with the promise of tears.

"Fiddleford."

"Oh no..." Stan murmured.

"Oh my gosh, Fidds..." Ford squeaked, also covering his mouth in sudden shock. Mabel frowned in slight confusion.

"What're they crying about?" She asked Ria quietly.

"It's Fiddleford, the little dude got eaten," Ria explained. Mabel gasped just as Bella began sobbing.

-----

The three remaining friends were sitting in the living room, all squished together on the recliner. It had been about an hour since they got back, and they were still crying. Bella was sobbing the most, clinging tightly to Stan. Ford was slowly rubbing her back, trying and failing to dry his own tears. Nothing had change from this much in the past hour. Stan glanced up towards the doorway and nearly froze.

"Fiddleford?"

At Stan speaking, Bella and Ford looked up at where the younger twin was staring, and found themselves staring in shock as well.

"Er- howdy," Fiddleford greeted, covered in a slimy green substance.

"FIDDLEFORD!" Bella screamed, jumping up to run and hug the boy. Neither twin had ever seen her move so fast.

"Woah!" Fiddleford yelled out as Bella nearly knocked him over. "Heh, easy there."

He grinned either way, wrapping his arms around the smaller teen in a tight hug.

"Fidds! You're ok!" Ford let out a relieved laugh, hurrying over to hug Fiddleford as well. He quickly recoiled in disgust. "And you're covered in dinosaur guts..."

"How the heck are you alive?!" Stan asked, grinning.

"I did thin's... that I ain't exactly proud'a," Fiddleford responded. "But Ah'm here."

"You're ok you're ok you're ok you're ok," Bella repeated over and over, planting kisses all over her best friend's face. "Thank God you're ok!"

"Bella, do ya really wanna be kissin' me?" Fiddleford asked, chuckling. "Ah'm kinda covered in guts."

"It's funny how you think I give a crap," Bella mumbled, resting her head against Fiddleford's chest. "Yup. I-it's there. Heh. Tha- that's a heartbeat."

The other three laughed, and Bella just beamed up at Fiddleford.

"We're really glad that you're ok, Fidds," Ford smiled.

"Oh trust me, so am I," Fiddleford agreed. "But righ' now Ah'm a mess and I'd like ta take a shower, so Bella, if you could let go-"

"I am not letting go of you for the rest of the night," Bella said quickly, tightening her grip.

"Alright," Fiddleford sighed and laughed. "Ah guess Ah'm stayin' here, then."

"If you need something to wear, you could borrow some of my clothes," Ford offered. "I'm sure I can find something clean."

Hehe, s-sure!" Fiddleford smiled and blushed slightly. "Thanks, Stanferd."

"I'll go look around, then," Ford said, hurrying off to his room.

"Bella, would ya mind lettin' go'a me so Ah can change at least?" Fiddleford asked. His friend gave it some thought.

"You get two minutes."