Really gay shet

(I'm thinking about continuing this book.)

(Trigger warning)

Toms POV

Edd and Matt refused to take me to the festival. I hate going places alone, its weird to just walk around with no one with you so I sighed and say on the couch in defeat.

"Why dont you take Todd?" Matt asked

"My names Tord asshat" Tord yelled from his room obviously eavesdropping.

"Tord dont cuss around Matt" Edd covered matt's ears like a mother would do.

I laughed, "fuck!" I yelled so Matt could hear it even with Edd's hard over his ears.

Edd gasped and dragged Matt out of the room.

"So Jehovah, want me to take you as a personal guard?" He wiggled his eyebrows like an idiot

"No but I guess I have to" I sighed.

"I'll go get my car keys!" He said running into his room.

"Leave the guns here this time commie!" I yell and wall to the door waiting for Tord.

"I left my guns but I have a knife. If I need a gun while we're there you owe me" he opened the door and we got outside to His car.

He opened the door for me an took a stupid bow that I had to laugh at. "Stop trying commie, it doesn't work on me"

I got in and he closed the door for me and he got in and started the car.

We drove to the festival thing and got there in no time (literally because I skipped through the drive. *Forth wall cracks a little*)

Me and Tord got out and walked to the entrance thing, Tord tried to hold my hand and I glared up at him, he's so fucking tall...
"Don't even try" I stuffed my hand in my pockets.

Tord laughed, "too cute.." He mumbled under his breath

"I heard that" I punched his arm and walked ahead.

These guys walked towards me and I just stood there in confusion. "Hey there cutie~" one guy said.

"Are you here alone?" The asked.

Did they think i was a kid or something. I know I short but that hurts.

"N-no..?" I accidentally said in a question. I looked around for Tord and saw him getting cotton candy (or candy floss to some of you)

The first guy put an arm around my shoulder in a strange way, "well if you're alone, I'll keep you company~" he winked.

"Uhh..n-no thank you..really I came here with someone.." I panicked a bit.

"Dont lie. C'mon dont make this difficult~" He pinned me to a wall and I started freaking out. We were I an area where there weren't many people and I couldn't really be seen from where i was at.

"Please l-let go..." I Whimpered because his hand were starting to hurt me.

He leaned in and kissed me and I started crying. Where the hell is Tord??

The guy leaned down and started sucking at my neck while the other guy looked out for people so they didn't get caught. He started unbuttoning my pants and that's when I heard it.

I heard the click of a gun, " Let. Go. Of. My. Boyfriend " I looked up and saw Tord with a gun pointed at the guy.

The other guy rushed he towards them and Tord pulled out another gun. I'm happy he didn't listen to me for once.