chapter 2

(Bop to the top was a joke me and a friend had in school and I just realized the GIFs were bop to the top I'm shooketh)

Your P.O.V

The ride back to the walls was very stressful. Sadly not even half of the population made it. Everyone on the wagon talked to each other and tried to comfort each other, but we all know that we can not unsee what became of our small little town. Alexander held my hand in a brotherly way. We've been through a lot for a 10 year old. Neither of us deserve this,no one deserves to be in this horrible world! As we got closer to the walls I began to feel upset. My whole life has been rough. My father passed away a few years ago, my mother became depressed and wouldn't eat or sleep which caused her to grow weak. I felt Alex's hand squeeze mine "Hey, are you okay?" I nodded "Yeah, are you?" Alex nodded "I've been better." I felt Alex put his arm around my shoulder, he pulled me closer and put his head on top of mine and for a moment I felt safe. I looked around at all the towns people who were left. My eyes landed on a small boy. He seemed to be by himself, our eyes made contact. He blushed and looked away. I turned to Alex "Hey who's that?" He looked in the direction I was "I believe his name is Evan." I stood up "Y/n s-sit down, what are you doing?" I walked towards Evan "Hey do you want to sit with us?" His blue eyes widened. "A-Are you sure you want m-me to sit with y-you?" I smiled at him and stuck out my hand for him. He grabbed my hand and we walked towards Alex.  As we sat down Alex looked Evan up and down "Alex you're scaring him" Alex stopped his little 'inspection'. "You're Evan right?" Alex said "Y-yes I am."  Alex put his hand out "Alexander Hamilton, at your service." they shook hands and I decide I should introduce myself "And I am Y/n M/n L/n!". We started talking about a bunch of different things such as trees, war, and some of our best memories. Everyone got quiet as the walls got closer. I have a feeling that once we are inside we won't be welcomed with opened arms. I looked over at the wagon that held my mother and sighed. When we finally arrived to the wall I got really nervous I watched as we slowly entered. I could hear yelling, lots of yelling. I grabbed Alex's and Evan's hand, I looked at the many faces who as I predicted did not like the fact that we were brought into the wall. "Look their bring in outsiders now!" "Don't they know we are already low on food!" " I bet they are bring in sicknesses!" As much as I wanted to yell back at these people I knew I'd be in the wrong. My eyes met a beautiful set of blue-green eyes. I stared at this boy with beautiful eyes for a little bit before I looked down.  "Mikasa look the Servey Corp brought back people isn't tht amazing!" I heard a boys voice. When we were finally allowed out of the wagon we where at this big building. People had to get checked for sicknesses to make sure that the people of the walls don't have another plague. Everyone was in a line, I stood in front of Alex and behind Evan. When it was my turn I started to shake. The doctor who was treating me smiled at me "Hello little miss." I watched as the man grabbed needles "H-Hello sir." I watched intensely as he grabbed my arm and slowly injected the needle. I hopped off the stool and ran over to Evan. We waited for Alexander for about a minute or two. When our trio was finally together we set off to find my mother. As we walked around the building I felt uneasy. I wonder how my mother is.  I was so deep in thought I didn't realize I was about to bump into someone. As soon as I collided into the person I fell onto my behind. "I am so very sorry!" I said as I looked up to be greeted with the man who found me. "It's you!" The man looked at me still not saying a word. "I'm sorry I bumped into you, I was looking for my mother. Do you know where she might be sir?" The man nodded as he held out his hand for me to grab. "Thank you so much sir" Alexander and Evan came running to my side "y/n are you sure we can trust him?" I turned to Alex "Of course we can. He saved my life after all!" We all looked at the man  "So can you lead us to my mother sir?" He nodded and started to walk towards a building. Their were only a few people in the building and right away if spotted my mother! "Thank you so much mister!" The man looked down at me with a small smirk."You're welcome." With that he walked away. I ran up to my mother as fast as I could. I soon as I reached her I smiled, her eyes were open! "My dearest daughter! Are you okay?" I nodded with a smile "I'm perfectly fine mama! The real question is are you ok?" My mother nodded her head and helped me up onto her bed. "The doctor said I should be able to leave soon. My dear could you please go fetch me something to eat and some water?" I got off the bed and started running towards the area where they were passing ojut food. I bumped into someone again! I looked up to see the man I keep bumping into. I really need to learn his name! "Is your mother up" He eagerly asked. "Yes she is mister..." "Levi".....

Hey beautifuls! In sorry I haven't updated recently but I just started Highschool. I promise more chapters if they don't come out soon blame my school. ALSO-IF anyone can draw a cover for me I'd absolutely love it message me for details💕