Come back

+ 18
3 months have passed since Clementine went away from everyone in Alexandria's lifes and that hurt people like hell.
They all hated Carl, even though they said no, It was evident.
- Go look for something
Said Rick to keep Carl away from Alexandria.
This morning Carl was preparing his things for the search. He was so sad, he missed her and no one was there to support him. Only Maggie and Judith, the only ladies in his way.
- Get over it
Said Judith
Carl looked down and frowned at her.
- What?
- I said get over it, we all miss her but things change, you can change.
- Shut up judith please, shut up.
- fuck you
Carl turnned down and stared at Judith
- Don't talk like that, you are only 10.
And he went to the car even more sad because this situation.
He was on his way when he found a licory. He thought that drinking beer and that would make him feel better.
He entered slowly with his gun pointing if some walker passes. No one.
A noice came up from the kitchen.
He went and prepared his knife. When he was about to stabb the walker, a knife flew and stabbed in the brain of the walker.
Carl's POV
When i turned, i looked in disbelief. It couldn't be her.
- Hi Carl Grimes
- Clementine?
- Yes safe and sound.
- I missed you so much.
And Carl abalanced towards Clementine and kissed her very deeply and pasionate. Clementine answered that kiss even more pasionatly.
Carl still kissing her, took out his shirt and Clementine too. Clementine unbuttoned carl's jean leaving him in breeches and you know what happened next.
After that meeting, they talked and kissed
- You have to come back love
Said Carl
- I don't know
- Yes! Everyone hates me
- No they don't
- Believe me, yes
- Okay, I'll come back but with one condition.
-What baby?
- No mentioning baby or nothing relate to it.
- No sex?!
Questioned Carl
- Yes of course! But no babys
- ok