Chapter 27

(Y/n)'s P.O.V: 

Remember, stick to the plan. All I need to do is just jump into the fray and make Damian follow me to the basement. Sammy, Alice, and Boris are getting ready. I really hope Sammy isn't getting touchy with Alice... Perv. Back to the subject! I walk down the halls, where are Bendy and Damian? They should still be fighting for all I know. I sigh and I get to the end of the hallway I walk in. A giant glop of ink hits the end of the hall right in front of me. I mouse yelp as I see this glop of ink is-. 

"Bendy!" I yell in shock. I get to my knees and I try to help him up. Even with ink covering his entire body, I can make out glimpses of scratches and cuts. This is so horrible! Bendy uses his hand to touch my cheek, literally his one hand covers half my face. 

"(Y/n), JuST gO," Bendy begs me, I can hear low growling from more further down the next hall follow us and it gets louder. I look back down at Bendy, he slowly turns back to his normal little cartoon demon. Oh god, it's now or never. I take a small moment for a breather and I stand back up, gladly the medicine that made me weak is gone now. I walk over Bendy and he has a struck face on him, "W-What are you doing?!" 

"I'm going to help you, all of this happened because I became a couple with him," I stand in front of him with my arms open, "So I'm going to finish all this." 

I can see in sight another large ink monster, melting cat ears and his white neck tie gets covered with ink. He sees me and lunges for me, I squeak as I begin to run. Damian charges for me, and only me. I lose lots of my breath as I hurry down the stairs that lead to the basement. Damian still follows me as he leaves trails of ink behind him. I go to the Choir room and I slam the door close. Sammy, Alice and Boris are all done with setting this all up. Thank god, the door behind me bashes open and I fall right into the ritual circle. I rub my head to ease some pain, I get lifted into the air. I gasp as I see Damian with a victorious smile. 

"CoME mY DeAR, bE WiTH mE AnD NoT BEnDy." Damian tells me with his inhuman voice. God it's so different I can barely tell it's him. I struggle to get out of his arms, I can see all the guys doing the ritual. 

"Disappear! You foul and disgraceful beast! I, my Lords prophet shall send you away!" Sammy yells at Damian, a soft glow of red replaces the black ink lining of the circle and star in the middle. It stays like that for a few minutes before vanishing with the air. 

....

Nothing. 

This plan fails my wits and heart. Damian proceeds to replace me back into his body. I see all the ink in the Choir room. Then a idea hits me. 

Flash back: 

I am reading a book called the 'illusion of living'. Strange, there are stray pages that aren't part of the book itself. It's not even pages it's just notes, I take some out and I read them all. Most of them is about information about Bendy, Boris and Alice. One note takes the cake, 

"Only Ink can kill Ink." 

Flash back ends:   

I now know what I can do to stop all of this at last. I look at the puddles of ink all around me. I use one of my hands and point it to puddles of ink. I slowly raise it up as I make tendrils poke out and I clench my fist and they sharpen there ends. Sharp as spears. I am ready to kill my own ex-boyfriend. Until panting interrupts me, I turn to see Bendy having a hand on the door frame and looking down to catch his breath. No time to hesitate! I use my legs to cover Damian's eyes. I brace myself for this... 

"(Y-Y/n)!?" Bendy asks me in shock, "W-What are you doing!?" I turn to him and give him a soft smile. I after that give Alice, and Boris the same smile. 

"Thank you all for making me this happy. I've had the best time of my life to hang out and meet all you guys. Especially you, Bendy... I love you so much like you do for me. But... I promise I won't forget any of you.." 

I lift the hundreds of tendrils and aim them both at me and Damian. He tries to hurl me off, but I refuse to let go. My friends all look at me with disbelief. Bendy yells and begs me to stop this. I smile sadly. 

"I'm sorry everyone." 

I control the sharp end tendrils and they launch right to me and Damian. Piercing through my body and Damian's like we're nothing but paper. More and more stab into us and I just continue this torture, I need to make sure this doesn't happen again. I summon more and they all pierce through both of us. I-I think that's enough, I make all the spears of death melt back into ink. Damian loses his strength to stand and falls to the floor, immediately losing heavy amounts of ink. I fall of his shoulders and I fall to the floor weakly. Fuck all this pain hurts so much. 

"I-I just wanted.... you back.." Is Damian's last words before he melts completely and turns into a normal, plain pile of ink. I cough up ink as I hear footsteps hurrying to me. Bendy picks my head up and places me on his lap. Crying ink out of his eyes, Alice and Boris circle me. Both with sad looks on them and also leaking ink. I smile weakly, I chuckle slightly. 

"W-Why are you laughing..? YOU'RE FREAKING DYING!" Bendy yells in distress. I shakily place a hand on his cheek, I move my thumb to wipe off his ink. 

"It's weird, one moment I see myself a human girl. Then I get to met you, all of you. After that, I'm a cartoon, Now.... It all slips away so fast. I guess time really does slip by when you are having fun.." I weakly say, I cough some more ink up and thin streams are escaping my mouth. My breathing get fainter and fainter. My eyes are getting heavy. I can feel my time running out. 

"Nonononononono! Please! I can't lose you! Y-You're the best thing that has happened to me." Bendy tells me, more tears leaking his eyes. I smile weakly again and I use my last remaining strength to kiss some of his ink tears away. 

"And you're the best thing that's happened to me.... Bendy, I love you... so don't forget that.." 

Bendy's P.O.V: 

 (Y/n)'s eyes slowly drop close. My eyes widen in fear, no! she can't leave me like this! 

"(Y/n)!" 

Nothing. 

"(Y/n)! Please don't go!" 

Still Nothing. 

"(Y/NNNNNNNNNNN)!!" 

A/n: Nya! Janis_Neko here! I want to say the end is near! This book is coming to a close up real soon! Of course this isn't the ending, what? did you really think I'm that mean? Pfft, please. I won't do that, I'm a nice person and I want to continue this a little more. Anyways, that's really all that you need to know. I once again want to thank you for reading this chapter! Cause the final is coming up!  

Until the next chapter.................BYE! :3