Part 12

Beyoncé Pov

I'm currently getting prepared for the BET Awards. I'm extra nervous because of what I got planned, I don't want to get turned down In front of national tv. I had the divorce papers laying on the counter for Jay this morning, I haven't seen him since. I had already packed up me and my baby's things and had them sent to an excluded Mansion. He's been texting and calling but I'm not answering, only message I've sent was 'sign them.'

I heard about Nicki parading around with that child Kodie, and it pissed me off but who am I to say anything? Ive been feeling nauseous lately. I had a slip up with jay one night, I might be pregnant. Did I mean to? No, I was just an emotional wreck and when I heard about her and Kodie it set me off. Kelly put me back and check and helped me plan this for Nic Nac.

"You looking beat hunny," my makeup artist complimented. Jerome was gay, but the best makeup artist to live.

"All thanks to you baby," I smiled. I got along with him more than the rest of my team. We just I don't know clicked.

"You ready for tonight,"Kelly asked coming inside my dressing room.

I gulped and shook my head," I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be right."

"Hey don't worry, all did going to go well. Ready to go to our seats," she asked me.

I wasn't in the mood for walking the red carpet tonight, it was honestly a surprise that I was even here so we had very reserved/isolated seats.

"Yeah let's go," I nodded. I got up, smoothing my dress down, I opened the door and immediately shut it back.

"What's wrong," Kelly asked. She slightly cracked the door open, peeking out.

"Ooooh, it's okay girl. I'll make sure he doesn't say shit to you," she said grabbing my hand.

We crept out slowly, trying to be unseen, which worked. We went to our far off reserved seats, taking appearance of everybody. I spotted Nicki sitting with drake and weezy, thank god Kodie isn't here.

"Is everything ready," I asked nervously staring at Nicki. She was so beautiful, hopefully I get my baby back tonight.

"Yes it is," she said double checking everything through her phone.

I smiled and nodded, I took some deep breaths. You got this Beyoncé.

******************************************

After an hour in the show it was finally time.

"And your winner for best Album is," they opened the envelope. "BEYONCÉ," they screamed. Everyone cheered, as I made my entrance.

"Thank you, before I give my thanks and recognition I have something to say, so if you may quiet down for a moment please I'd be very grateful." Every body got quiet, and watched me intently.

I took a deep breath and started," Well it's this woman, that you may all know as Nicki Minaj. I love her and Nicki I know I made some mistakes, I shouldn't have laid hands or said what I said to you. I shouldn't have brought you into this knowing I was still married. That's over now I promise, I-I want you." I felt tears coming on, a flip gram of us was on the big screen.

"The night you left me, I woke up with a emptiness because you weren't there. I was going to give you a promise ring, but I fucked it up, excuse my language. Onika, I want to start over with you, if you'd let me. I've been trying to give myself the courage and confidence to do this, to get you back but amount is good enough because I'm nervous as hell right now," I chuckled lightly.

I looked up at the crowd, and looked directly at Onika, she had tears running down her face.

"I've been in love with you since the very first time I saw you at the very first tidal meeting. I tried to contain myself but failed when you wanted to do a song with me.I-Just things are gonna be different Nicki I promise. I'm coming out to the world and revealing our love. You have my heart, I want to build and have a family with you Onika. Just please take me back," I sniffled. I fiddled with the box in my hand, the crowd was cheering 'yes' 'say yes' 'beynika is real' all throughout the stadium,

Onika Pov

Two men and came beside me, one gave me flowers and they both took my hands. I can't believe she's doing this for me, on national tv. I-I can't believe she's doing it. They led me to the stage, everyone awed. Bey nervously walked toward us, reaching her hand out for mines. I took it, she was trembling, I rubbed the back of her hand, calming her down.

"Onika, I promise to love you, trust you, care for you and treated you the way you are supposed be treated. I promise to be your bestfriend and the best girlfriend. What do you say,"she said getting down on one knee. She pulled out a promise ring. Pink rose petals dropped from the ceiling.

 My hands flew to my face, tears was coming down like rain, I nodded

"Yeah," she asked happily.

"Yes," I said. She slid the ring on my finger. I was so happy, me and Kodie were just hanging, nothing serious like dating.

"I got my baby back," she picked me and swung me around causing me to squeal.

There were chants and screams everywhere. I pulled back, and pulled her into a kiss.

"I love you," I said smiling.

"I love you too princess," she pecked my lips.

I got my daddy back