.

i tilted my head back, my eyes closed.
the wind brushed against my neck, and bumps were sent up my shoulders and legs.
soft breaths of air escaped my lips; faint.

i was sat beneath the deep, charcoal sky painted in black. glimmering specks dotted the sky, and there was aquarius-hovering over me with her brightly glowing stars.

i looked at it and inhaled; closed my eyes again.

"aquarius" i whispered in a hushed tone.

her stars, glowing brighter than ever in response, sent me a comforting feeling.

my chest rose and fell, and my breath quickened slowly by the second.

i stood beneath the stars, and ran.

the tall dry grass crinkled beneath my feet, and brushed against my calves.

adrenaline pumped through my veins, and tears fell down my cheeks.

screams escaped my lips as my heart broke even further, almost shattering to pieces.

oh, was i so and terrifyingly broken.

i had lost a part of me; a part of me who made me feel whole. who fixed my broken pieces.

i dropped to my knees, and lifted my head to the sky, and looked back to aquarius.

"why me?" i whimpered and dropped my head, receiving no response from the constellation.

before me-a fresh, long pile of dug up dirt. a headstone at one end.

tears fell faster down my cheeks as i brushed my fingers against his name that had been carved into the stone, and my lip quivered.

"i miss you" i whispered, placing my hand upon the dirt and moving it around, clenching my hand against it. "i miss you so much"

a tear dropped and sunk into the dirt, as i dropped my head, crying softly upon his grave; my eyes closed.

golden rays of light shined through the cracks of dirt, and into the sky.

i watched in awe, tears falling from my eyes, as a fully new star appeared in the sky, and i brought a hand over my mouth and sobbed, a smile coming upon my face despite the tears.

it shimmered just like the others, but this one-the brightest.

his bright smile and cheerful laugh sounded in my memory, and i instantly knew who that was.

"natsu" i whispered, earning another brighter glow and shimmer.

i smiled, and wiped my tears away, chuckling softly to myself, a warm feeling spreading throughout my chest.

"idiot"