The One *A Matthew Espinosa FanFiction*

**Introduction(-;**

Alright, So my name is Gabrielle and I'm 15. I have naturally straight, dirty blond hair that goes down to my butt. Also, I have dark green eyes. I wear a lot of makeup because I feel insecure. Anyways; I used to live in California, but my dad got a job offer in Virginia, so we moved there. That means I have to start in a new school. I am really scared because I have never been the new girl at the school because I lived in California for so long. I have two brothers and they are lazy and don't do anything.

** Chapter 1: The First Day **

*Ding Ding* *Ding Ding* "Ugh!" I yelled as I got out of bed. I went to go get a towel and took a shower. Once I got out, I put on my clothes: a white floral crop top and a mint skater shirt. I went back in the bathroom and blew dry my hair, then straightened it. I then proceed to take out my makeup bag. I took out my concealer and put it on my blemishes. Then I blended it with my beauty blender around my neck because you don't want a tan face and a white neck (ewww). After that, I took my liquid eyeliner and applied a thick layer. Then a not-so thick layer of mascara. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I saw my mom in the kitchen cooking something. "Do you want any pancakes sweetheart ?" She asked. "No thanks in not that hungry." I replied. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked out of the kitchen. I went to go get my white converse hightops. I also grabbed my pink and blue penny board. I grabbed my white jansport backpack and headed for the door. I stepped outside and tweeted "@gabby : first day! hope it's good💚" I turned off my phone and continued to ride my penny board to school. when I got there I put my board in my bag and walked to the office. Right as I walked in, a friendly lady knew exactly who I was. "Gabrielle Fly?" she asked. "Yes um, I'm new here..." I suttered. "Right you are, young lady. You first class is room 201." she said. "Thanks!" and then I walked out of the room. I walked into my first class and introduced myself to the teacher. He told me to take a seat next to this kid named Matthew. To be honest he was kinda cute. Scratch that he was really cute. "Thanks." Matthew said with a smirk. Did I really just say that out loud? "Yup. And it was cute" Matthew said once again then winked. "I need to stop saying things out loud." I said and then blushed like crazy. "Attention students we have a new student today" our teacher yelled. "Her name is Gabrielle Fly." he announced. "Hi" I smiled . "Well let's get back to work students..." but I couldn't here the rest because I was interrupted but Matthew handing me a note. The note said "Gabrielle is a kinda cute name, scratch that really cute name. (;" I smiled like an idiot down at the note. I looked at Matthew again and he gave me another wink. Matthew had perfect dirty blond hair that swept up. His eyes were so pretty. I snapped out of my day dream to pay attention to class. *skiping class time lalalala* *RRIIINNG* "Alright class that's the bell head to your. next period!" the teacher said. As I was walking out I was stopped by someone grabbing my arm. I turned around to see Matthew. "Hey." he said shyly. "Hi.." "do you want me to show you to your next class." "sure" I said with a really goofy smile. He just smiled and took my hand into his. Our fingers intertwined. I think he was just trying to be friendly. I think he knew that I was scared. *Skiping School Lalalala* I walked out of my last class with Matthew by my side again. Which I was perfectly fine with. I plulled my penny board out of my backpack and Matthews eyes lit up. "You Ride?" he asked "Yeah a little bit." I said with a smile. He had a really big smile on his face and pulled out a blue and orange penny board. "Want to go for a ride? I can take you home." he asked shyly like I was going to say no. "Sure." I said with a small smile. He smiled and took my hand again as we walked out of the school. We were penny boarding down to my house as Matthew stopped. I stopped and asked him what was wrong. "I'm hungry want to get Taco Bell?" he pointed to the direction and I smiled. "Yes I love Taco Bell!" I smiled. "Your so cute." he said with a wink. Oh he kills me with those winks. We went to Taco Bell and I wasn't that hungry so I just got a baja blast. Matthew only got a baja blast too. "I thought you were hungry." I asked with a smile. "I just wanted to spend more time with you cause your really.... uh never mind." he replied. I just smiled. We talked a lot at Taco Bell and after one hour we left. We road back to my house. Once we got there Matthew both noticed something. "Your my new next door neighbor!" he said with a really big smile on his face. "That's so chill!" I said than he laughed. His laugh is so adorable. "Well I have to go to homework and stuff." I said. About to walk in to my house as Matthew grabs my hand. "Your not going to leave with out giving me your number?" he laughed. We traded phones and I put my name as "Princess Gabrielle 🌻❤️😍" We traded back phones and he put his name in my phone as "Babe❤️😍💕" I smiled at the name. "Ill see you tommarow?" He asked." Of course." I said with a smile. Matthew kissed me on the cheek and said bye as he walked inside his house. I walked into my room and sat down on my bed just thinking about with happened today. Am I falling for Matthew?