Chapter Two: The Lake

I went to bed with the thought of Matthew in my head. I woke up the next day with 2 texts, and 1 missed FaceTime. They were all from Matthew. The texts said "I can't sleep... FaceTime me?🙈💚" and then 5 minutes later... a FaceTime call. then another text. "GABRIELLE AWSWER YOU PHONE IM BORED OUT OF MY MIND.😭😏💛" I laughed and finally awswered " I'm sorry what ?😘👌" and left that be. Ugh I forgot we had school. I got a text a minute later saying, "FaceTime me now?(;😄" Then I awswered "Sure but I have to get ready...(:" Secends later he called me. "Hey" I said after takeing his call. "Hey babe how bout we skip school today and go to the lake?" he asked then smiled. "Okay I will meet you at you house in like 20 minutes ok?" I told him. "sure." he smiled and hung up. I ran to my closet and got my pink strapless fringe bathing suit and put it under a "Hipster Please" sweatshirt and a pair of high waisted white shorts. I had to make sure my parents thought I was going to school so I got ready like I always do. I sprayed dry shampoo in my hair and straightened it then put on a light coat of foundation and eyeliner. Then i was ready to go. I went to go give my parents a kiss then left. I went to Matthews and he was ready. He was wearing blue swim shorts and a white tank top which looked really good on him.

Matthews POV

I'm going to the lake with Gabrielle! I think I'm falling for her. But I just met her. Whatever. I got dressed and herd a knock at the door. It was her. She looked so beautiful. "Like what you see?" she asked. Oh damn did she see me checking her out? "Ready to go?" she asked. We walked to the lake cause it was so close. Gabrielle was freezing so put my arm around her to make her feel a little bit better. I wonder if she feels the same about me.Ugh she is so perfect. We got to the lake and we set up our towels and she ran to the lake without me. "Hey! Get back here!" I ran after her. She was laughing her head off. We both jumped into the lake. We played around for a little while. Gabrielle got really tired and went to the towels and layer down. I laid down next to her and we just watched the clouds. Then I just looked at her. She is just perfect in every way. "What?!" she asked and smiled. "Your just so perfect." By this time, we were lying down centimeters away from each other. Just looking into each other's eyes. She had beautiful eyes. Then I started to lean in. I hope she doesn't care. then she started to lean in. I kissed her. Our lips moved in sync. Once I pulled away. She moved closer and cuddled with me. I was so happy.