Chapter One

Phil's P.O.V

I jump out of my skin as Dan starts laughing hysterically.'Jeez Dan,what's so funny?'I ask him once my heart rate has gone back to normal.He just continues laughing.Once he stops he looks at me.'I just found this gif of us on tumblr,it just made me laugh.'He says.I walk over to where he is sitting with his laptop on his lap.I watch the screen for a minute before laughing along with him.It's an animated gif of me and Dan.It's when he was filming his 'Apartment Tour' video.It starts with him saying 'Here's our breakfast bar,for all you breakfast bar perverts!' and then he says to me 'Are you a breakfast bar pervert Phil?'Then I say 'So what if I am?'And then he pushes me back onto the breakfast bar and kisses me. It's so unrealistic,but it doesn't sop me from wishing that it were real.I do like Dan.A lot.I sigh and sit down next to him.'You okay Phil?'He asks me.How am I supposed to answer that?I can't exactly say 'oh no,I love you so much it hurts' but instead I say 'Yeah,just a little tired.'He sighs.'You're lying.'He says to me.'What makes you say that?'I say sounding a little bit too nervous.'You're eye always twitches when you're lying.'He say simply,like it's the most obvious thing in the world.I sigh.I can't tell him,I'll have to bluff.'It's nothing,really!'I say to him.I look at him again.He looks at me,unamused.'Twitching.'He says.

Dan's P.O.V

Phil gets up and storms out of the room.I sigh,I didn't mean to push him.I hear him slam the door to our flat.Last time he stormed out like this,he was gone for two days.He stayed with Chris and PJ.I sigh and head to my room.This is going to be a long night.I miss Phil so much when he leaves me like this.Then I decide to do something that I have never done before.I leave my room and go into Phil's room.I strip down to my boxers and climb into his bed.I have never slept in his bed before,as I didn't feel as though I had the right to do so.He isn't here though,so what he doesn't know won't kill him.I snuggle down into his covers and inhale his scent.Strawberries.That makes me giggle a bit.Out of all the fucking shower gel in the world,he chooses strawberry.I know that I like Phil.A lot.I wish that I didn't to be honest,he is my best friend and if I ever told him,I would make things so awkward between us.So I just have to hide my emotions,like I always do.I have a mask so that nobody can read my emotions.That is one of my strengths.Phil is on my mind as I drift into a dreamless sleep.

I wake up with a sigh.I look around.Where the fuck am I?Then the memories come flooding back.Me pissing Phil off.Him storming out.Me,settling down into his bed.The sweet smell of strawberries.Tears begin to fall.I miss him so much.I just wish that he was here with me right now.I look at the clock to my right.4:58am.I sigh to myself and close my eyes again.I should probably go to sleep.I drift off into another dreamless sleep.

Phil's P.O.V

I open the door to our flat with shaking hands.What if Dan is pissed off?I sigh.I guess that I'll have to take that chance.I know that it's like 5 in the morning,but I can't run forever.I go so my room silently.I don't want to wake him.I don't even bother turning my light on.I get into bed and fall asleep instantly.

I wake up with a groan.Why the hell does the sun have to be so bright?!I sigh and roll over to try and get back to sleep,and I nearly die of shock.Dan is laying in the bed next to me,dry tears on his face.Then I notice something else.He is only wearing his boxers.He has an expression of pure sadness on his face.He looks so sad and helpless.I don't know what to do.He begins to stir.I pretend to be asleep,waking up to have me staring at him would probably scare him.I open my eyes slightly so that I can watch him.When he sees me,he looks shocked.He gasps and then runs out of the room.I sigh.Things are probably never going to be normal between us again.I just curl up in a ball and cry.At times like this,I really want to kill myself.I have to face this problem I guess.I stand up and wipe the tears from my eyes.I clean myself up a bit and then go out of my room to the kitchen.I get a bowl and get myself some cereal.I could have sworn that I saw Dan's reflection in the glass of the oven for a second,so I turn around and he's not there.I sigh and look back to the oven.He's gone.I wish that I had the guts to apologise.But I don't. I don't have anything anymore.