Chapter 15

💗

💗

When I had woken up the next day Justin was nowhere to be seen. He must've went back to his own room so that Skylar doesn't suspect anything. I licked my lips as I remembered what had happened the other night. It was honestly the best night I've ever had in awhile.

I smiled to myself and got out of bed as I threw the sheets. I changed into black skinny jeans and put on a rangers jersey along with a pair of vans before heading down the stairs to see Skylar making breakfast. Justin was already eating and once he glanced at me, he stared at me as he admired my outfit. It was something simple but according to him, I could always make a simple outfit look good.

I only smiled and Skylar shot his head toward me, "hi Jason! I made us breakfast" he smiled. "It smells delicious, thanks" I said and grabbed a plate.

"I was thinking we could all go out" Skylar smiled "where?" I raised a brow, "to the mall!" he said happily "hurry up and eat you two! I've got to go shower" Skylar said and quickly rushed off as I shrugged.

Justin moved next to me and gave me a small smile, "sorry I left without telling you.. I didn't want Skylar to suspect" "it's okay doll face don't worry about it" I said and Justin lied his head against my shoulder as I continued eating.

💗

"I haven't been to the mall in so long! University has always kept me busy" Skylar smiled brightly as he looked through the clothes. Meanwhile I couldn't stop staring at Justin, he looked so good today. Well he always does but today he looks extra good and I'm happy he's my boyfriend.

Justin crossed his arms, "can we go to H&M?" he asked and tugged on my shirt. "Justin and I are going to H&M, why don't you meet us at the food court in two hours?" "okay" Skylar smiled and I left with Justin as he held my hand.

"This shirt is so pretty! I'm going to try it on!" Justin smiled as he held a yellow crop top. I waited outside the fitting room as I sat on the chair, Justin had told me to wait out here to get my opinion on his outfits so me being a good boyfriend decided to do so.

Justin soon came out wearing a yellow crop top that revealed his belly and black skinny jeans, I licked my lips "you look very gorgeous doll face" I said "you should definitely get it."

Justin smiled widely "I will" he said and changed back into his own clothes. Once we had paid for the outfit, Justin and I decided to go to the shoe store.

I smiled as I grabbed a pair of nikes. Justin was trying on a pair of pink Vans as he was sat down on a bench, he smiled as he wiggled his foot and soon another boy had sat down beside him. "You look pretty cute with those shoes on" he said and Justin looked up at him "thank you" he said.

"Do you want me to buy you some ice cream?" he asked and Justin shook his head "no thank you" he said and took the shoe off. "Why not?" the boy rolled his eyes, "my boyfriend would not like that" Justin said and stood up.

I smirked as Justin walked toward me, "I want these!" he smiled.

💗

"Whoa Skylar, you really went all out" I said as he held five shopping bags. "I bought like six new outfits" he smiled "let's eat! I'm hungry!" Justin said as we walked toward the food court.

"I'm craving subway!" Justin ran toward the subway line and Skylar smiled "I'm going to grab me some Italian food" he told me before leaving. I followed Justin toward the subway line and he gave me a small smile "Jason my mom is coming to visit next week, I want to tell her about us" Justin said and I nodded. "Yeah I'll be there with you" I said as he grinned "good."

💗

Skylar, Justin, and I arrived back to the house and my sister stood on the porch of our mom as she stared at me. "You guys head back, I'm going to talk to my sister" I said and they nodded before entering the house.

I crossed my arms as I walked towards Makayla. "Mom and dad are still here" "why the fuck-- Makayla what the fuck?" "Jason! They're our parents!" "they have their own home! Tell them to go back!" I glared. "They need us!" "No they fucking don't! I'm not going back!" I said in annoyance.

"I'm not talking to you until you kick them out" I said as Makayla sighed "that's not fair." "Goodbye Makayla" I said and turned around.

Once I had stepped into Justin's home I shut the door and Skylar was on the couch watching TV. "Hey Jason! Come sit!" he grinned and I sat down beside him with a sigh, "everything okay?" "I'm just really fed up with my sister and my annoying parents" I said and Skylar raised a brow "what happened?" he asked.

I didn't want to tell Skylar about my past, I barely knew him. "It's a long story" I simply said and Skylar bit his lower lip "do you want to get your mind off it?" he asked and I raised a brow "what do you have in mind?"

Skylar smiled, "wait here."