Cass!

Nick name(s): Cass, Cassie, Casserole, Willy, Cassido, Holly Carp, Hendertails, Cashie.

Best fries! Literally. everyone mentioned in Bekahs chapter.

Born Nov 1 aka Halloween the second

Hobbies: Writing Reading, Drawing, Cooking, Knitting, Video games, Piano, Running with my pupper.

So Bekah will be telling you the story of how we joined forces to create this Wattpad account. I, however, will tell you the story of how we became the best of friends or my side of it anyway.

It was a warm September morning kids were on their way to school excited to see their friends again. However, for me, it was the first day of ninth grade and my first time riding a bus to school with complete strangers.

Luckily I survived my first couple of days with my old friend group although bit by bit I started hanging out all by my lonesome. Eventually near the end of the semester came grade nine camp where everybody in grade nine got put into groups and sent off to a three-day camp. In my cabin, it was mostly popular stuck up girls who couldn't put their phone down for three frigen minutes! But by day two I figured I might as well make a friend so I started to hang with the other shy girl in my cabin Al. 

Now skip ahead to the end of camp and a swapping of numbers and Minecraft usernames and boom we playing Minecraft boys! One other person who was playing with us was no other than our beloved Bekah who also went to the same school as us. From there the three of us started hanging out awkwardly since at the time we were all shy weirdoes but little by little we started hanging out more and now I swear we're the weirdest group of friends in the world or at least in the school. Everyone is so stupid and funny and I love each and every one of these weirdos.