description of my (OC) Xen

name: Xen Grimlocke

height: 6'4

weight: 130 kilo's 

species: human-xenomorph hybrid

gender: male (but can change gender at will)

backstory: Xen was just another average 17 year old (during this time he didn't know he was a hybrid) but after two years it all changed when after coming home from college he and his mother were captured by a bunch of men in suits (Weyland Yutani). Before Xen could do anything, one of the men said, "you are an interesting specimen you haven't changed over a two year time span... Mr. Weyland will want you alive... but (turns to his gagged mother) he has no use for this woman." The man then pull s out a 9mm pistol and without hesitation shoots Xen's mother in the head, killing her instantly. After witnessing this all Xen felt was pure rage which causes him to start changing into a xenomorph and he started mutilating all of the men in the area. After 5 minutes Xen manages to calm down and turns back to normal shaking after seeing the damage he has done to the men around him ( Note: all the men around Xen were heavily armed and half of them were synthetics. ) To Be Continued At A Later Time...

specific events: dimension drifter ( gets sucked through random wormholes to different dimensions) 

Mass Effect

Halo 

Starwars clone wars

these are a few of the dimensions that Xen have been to and was able to obtain equipment from each dimension.

abilities: Evolve ( can adapt to any environment in 30 seconds)

Instant Regeneration ( can re-grow missing limbs/vital organs including heart and head)

Intelligence ( can use 90% of the brains capability including bypassing any security, strategic strategy, and more.)

The Force

Insane Strength

and more....