Part 1

"Wake up already River!" 

It's the last day of school at Cotener High School. Everyone has their own clique but me, I'm a loner. Today is not going to go well everyone teases me about how I look but I don't care.I run a brush through my short auburn hair then throw on my blink 182 California tank top and a pair of ripped black denim shorts It's a long way back from 17  The words from my favorite blink 182 song are replaying in my head as I walk to school, The whispers turn into a scream and I'm ,I'm not coming home. 17, can't I stay like this forever?

  When I reach Cotener High everyone is swarming around some guy. Someone screams in the distance but I keep walking. The bell rings and I head to first period. When I get to history no one is there so I sit at my desk and start to listen to music. 30 minutes pass and there is still no one there.I take off my headphones and I hear several more screams from outside. I start to look around the room when I hear another scream from the girls bathroom.

  I slowly walk towards the bathrooms until I reach the door. I very, very carefully push open until I can't take anymore and throw it open. The door hits something with a loud THUD!  I start to feel something warm and sticky flow over my bare toes and my rainbow sandals. I hesitantly look down at my feet in terror. I close my eyes and bring my hand down to this unidentified liquid. I bring my fingers to my face and open my eyes. My fingers are stained a deep red. Red, red like blood.

  "No...no....no...no....no, NO!" I scream.

  I walk in to the bathroom and close the door laying at my feet is Amelia Parkensin, the gossip queen of the school.I check for a pulse and receive nothing.

  "HELP," I scream, "SOMEONE HELP HER!"

I run through the hallways hoping to find someone but all I find is puddles of blood. Suddenly I hear a voice through the intercom,

"All students report to the gym!"

  I hesitate before heading to the gym.I slowly make my way toward the lockerooms when I hear a high pitched scream from the gym and a sickening thud. I duck into the girls lockers rooms and     Curl up in a ball hoping no one will find me. I hear foot step in the hallway coming towards the girls locker room.

"Hello!"