Part 4

I wake up in a puddle of blood in the hallway. I get up and look around,

Welp same as always.

I think. This time there's no one there, so I sit down because even if he does come back and try to kill me it's not going to work right so why bother?

Well it's a long way back from seventeen the whispers turn into a scream and I'm, I'm not coming home...

  Well I guess it is true, I'm never coming home again. I hear footsteps and look up, there's Reid again, a gun in his hand and a mask on his face but I'll always know it's him. His eyes seem to stare right through me, it always gives me this bone chilling feeling. I stand up and look Reid in the eye,

  "So what're you gonna do this time? Shoot me, stab me, strangle me?," I utter a weak laugh, "You know you're never gonna get me! I'll always be here, I always haunt you, no matter how many times you kill me I'll alwa-" I was cut off mid way by a blow to the stomach. No he didn't shot me, he dropped the gun and punched me, hard. I topple to the ground but I pull him down with me, then I squim out of his grip and stumble on top of him. I land a few blows to his head then run to grab his pistol. 

   It seems that pistols were made for murder. 

I see Reid's crimson blood running in streams down his face pooling under one eye and slipping through the crack between his two chapped lips. His two navy blue piercing eyes are shut as though he was merely sleeping, his messy dark brown hair sticky and matted from blood. I don't want to touch him, afaird that he'll lash out at me again. His eyes flutter open one last time and he looks me in the eye and then says "Shoot, please just shoot, I'll die anyways, please just shoot me..." I close my eyes and place my finger on the trigger " I'm sorry," I say, "I'm really sorry." I pull the trigger.

  "BAM!"

I stare at Reid his dark eyes unfocused and glased over never to look at me again. Maybe I'm the murderer in this school, he came here for me, I guess I'll finish his job. I stumble down the hallway and stop by the girls bathroom. I turn back towards where I just came from and walk back to Reid.

"I'm sorry," I say.

I put the gun to my head assasin style,

Everyone I love is dead, I may as well be too.

I put my finger to the trigger and wince I think of Reid's dark, unfocused, dead eyes and pull the trigger.

"BAM!"