such a turd man.

"WHAOOOO!" i screamed as i past my friends and entered the galactix on my skateboard . Men and zem called us saying it was urgent. It better be cause kendall and i was in an intense skateboard competition.

"Young pink battle master," the computer program said as a claw like grabber lifted me up by the back of my shirt, showing my belly and took my skateboard "skateboards are not allowed in the area, you'll receive your mode of transport when you leave."

"But i need to practice my moves to beat ken-dork!!" i said as i sat down on the couch with the others.

"Enough now, this." zem said as a file opened up to show an outline of someone or something but it was pitch black so i couldn't tell if it human or gender or anything. Written on bold red was 'Count Ventouris'

"His name is count ventouris, a secret agent that works with the virus, and is roaming the galaxy in a cloak of invisibility for virus warriors who are successful in stopping the virus's infection." zem explained

"So he's looking for us." i asked, finally! Some action! I hopping up with a stance and my battle sword out " lemme at him, i know a way to make it seem like it was all a bloody accident."

"And as capture, it may lead to the source of the virus." men said folding his hands.

"so...can I kill him with my sword?"

"NO! Not yet" zen yelled to me and i frowned. Zem..why do you gotta be so rude..don't you know that I'm a warrior too?

"And we're off to find him, let claire go king kong on him and take him and whoever created the virus down!" tyler said standing up next to me

"No, no one can find him. 'Cause no one's ever seen him, Some say that he doesn't even exist."men said with a bit of dramatic at the end

"If he doesn't exist, then why does he have a name, how is he a HE?" i question and men pulls out a poker face "yeah....logic...put that in you're head." i say sitting back down

"Great 'cause i thought was a terrible mission and i was about to cry." kevin said and i scoffed but kept my mouth shut, they interrupted my skateboarding tournament with the hockey heads for this! Man....that's just low..and i know low.

"Actually we are going here." the two aliens stepped out of the way of the screen and showed a video playing

"It's the new virus warrior and recruiters award"said a announcer's voice "yes, once a year, the new warriors from all over the galaxy meet to exchange intell and ways of how they stop the virus.and find out who wins virus recruiter of the year award. The bivalent alliance top honor."

"An award i wanted but i can't cause we recruited noobs, AND YOU ARE ALL HORRIBLE" zim yelled

"WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING? WE'RE NOT DEAF!" i yelled matching his voice and volume.

"You know, it wouldn't really hurt you to be nice to us once in awhile." roach said "claire wouldn't have to scream either if you were nice."

"Roach i always scream." i said to our little friend and the other nodded

"We know..."

"Oh okay, well how about this." zem said zooming over to the control chairs and pulling a lever "BUCKLE UP!"

The ship started up, so fast and hard, us noobs couldn't keep up with it and we ended up flying to the wall.

"Kevin!ugh!" i say as my black haired friend was now on me "get-ugg- off!"

"I would i could, claire!" he answered

Before we knew it, we were at the awards thing. We stopped and parked. But when the door opened we all, literally, rolled down the stairs. I was near shope, laying on my back next to her, but i got up pretty quick as the other warriors of the virus laughed at us