bet

(y/n)'s pov

ding dong! ding dong!

"ugh who is that" i grunted half asleep.

ding dong! ding dong! ding dong! ding dong!

"im coming!" i yelled from inside the house. i sitted straight on the bed first when suddenly i heard the passcodes(?) of my house being entered and ting! the thing goes.

'aih it must be daniel' i thought while trying to get back in the blanket.

a hand hold my wrist trying to stop me.

"yah! are you going back to sleep when your boyfriend is here"

"why are you here to begin with. aish i didnt give you the passcodes to my house for you to disturb me with my sleep" i roll my eyes at him

"but since im here right now. can i get your attention (babygirl) im bored" he pouted (i love kard okeyy)

ugh why is he so cute. i look right into his eyes while he does the same. we stay like that for some second.

"goodnight!" i say while stopping the sudden staring contest and getting into my blanket while hugging my big apeach plushie.

"what do you mean goodnight. the sun is already up" i could hear he sigh.

i was about to fall asleep when daniel took off my blanket and look at me.

"ugh daniel why" i say while cover my face with my apeach doll.

daniel took my apeach doll and put it aside. i look at daniel with a 'wtf' face. he smiles at me and lay infront of me while putting the blanket back ontop of us. he also wraps my hand around his big body.

"you dont need that apeach. i can be your apeach" he giggles while snuggling into me.

i could hear my heart beat is getting faster. i hope he didnt notice this. but i think he have notice this because i can see him smirking.

i try to sleep again but i cant. since i cant bring myself to calm down.

"okey fine daniel. lets do what you want to do since i cant get back to sleep now" i say

"dont move. lets stay like this for a while." he say while snuggling more.

"o-okay. but arent we too close?" i say. he really looks like a big dog.

"yes. are you uncomfortable? i can get up now if you want to?" he say sound a little bit sad

"nah its okay" i could feel he is more happy now.

we stay like that for a few minutes until..

meow my cat walks into the room and jump on top of my head.

daniel get up from the bed and get the cat in his arms and sit on the bed.

"seriously daniel. you left me for kaito?" i say rolling my eyes at him (i love kuroba kaito i just need to)

"but i miss him" he say while playing with the cat

"so what do you want to do today?" i ask

"i dont know. how about just chilling here?"

"no. you will play with kaito all day long and left me alone" i say while pouting. still in my blanket

"how about we go to the mall? i hear there is a new arcade just open there?"

"sounds fun. but im too lazy to go change"