Prologue

We are writing the 5th of November, it has been exactly one year since the release of Maria Sanchez who used to be the wife of the boss of the FBI special agent group, she was found in an awful state. She was raped and used as a sex slave for the time rapists had her in their dirty hands, but now that she is into a safe place where they take care of her and give her therapy, they say she might get better. Well, that's truly just a hand of bullshit. Do you want to know what I think and who I am? Let me introduce myself, darling. My name is Valerie Daniels. I am 27 years old and special agent at the department with the best skills and most tricky things that you can imagine. But to be honest there is not much you have to know about me. Not really. I live alone with 6 dogs, 3 cats and I have 5 horses. I can afford a life like this because I don't live in the centre of the city, which is by the way Washington DC, I live like an outcast but I am pretty fine with that. And If I get bored I just go to some bars and have some strong drinks, watch football, talk about politics and other stuff. But if the almighty boredom takes over me when I don't have work to do, I go to the club, party , have a one night stand and that's it, but it rarely happens since I work way too much to worry about myself. Back to Maria. You know, they say she'll get better by time but do they really think that just it is that easy?? It will always haunt her, there's no exit she cannot be healed. Being raped and hurt by several men and even women cannot be erased after all. It will stuck to her, and the truth that she is weak makes it worst.

Many people ask me why I care so much about someone I am not related to.. and I just want to know if they are just dumb or don't understand. This world is a nasty place as we all know but if we just sit down and do nothing at all about it because we are not related to the victims it will only get worse. Crime doesn't stop itself at all. Crime is always going to be after us all but as long as I can I am going to fight against it at all costs. No matter what and how. Since all of the people who used to let her go through hell are now in prison I should he happy and not even worried nor should I care of further happenings and just live on as if nothing happened. But I cannot because I know their boss is somewhere out there and he is anywhere but not behind the cold bars of prison. And until that day I won't have any rest in myself and no mercy. I will find him, and give him the justice he deserves. No matter how, no matter what.

I told my colleagues that for this I need more than just the team. I need all of them on my side. And also due the fact that I have to do things on my own way, they have to keep quite and let me do my thing but also support me. And they will.

No one is gonna stop me now.