3. First impressions

I was sipping the drink that guy paid for while I've been talking to my company whose name was Sumi as I found out. Observing the club I noticed that this was a  club for the rich kids of Seoul. But suddenly two large hands smashed right next to me.
Letting out a sigh I turned my head towards the man whose hands dared to lay themselves next to me. A young guy in his twenties. 21-22 I guess, tall,pretty handsome, tall, muscular, messy hair and a jawline that could cut you into thousands of pieces.
He was smiling revealing two slight bunny teeth that would make anyone fall for him. His gaze was all over me and suddenly he grabbed my chin, bowing lightly down to be on the same height as mine, his face way too close than they should but right in that moment Sumi tried to push him away since I didn't move at all. Not an inch.
"You shouldn't be like that Oppa..!", she groaned as he was off of me.
"She didn't complain at all..!",  he almost shouted at her.
Sumi started getting red in her face out of anger.
"You little-"
"It's ok Sumi..", I interrupted her.
"A small flirt is always good an doesn't hurt at all. Even if you are older."
"A noona, huh?", the boy's eyes went straight to me.
"Could be... Your Noona..", my lips formed the words in the softest way possible.
I walked over to him, pulling him slightly to myself while grabbing his collar.
My lips so far but so close from his, so I could even feel his warm breath against them. But before he or anyone else could move, I went right into the dancing crowd, not looking back.
As soon as I arrived I felt two hands right on my hips, pulling them back right to the warm and soft body behind him. I felt something peeking at my thigh and sighed a bit. I wasn't that pure at all, knowing the bulge against me would grow, with any move I made against him. My eyes traced back to find that guy whose name I didn't know but felt pretty attracted to.
"Noona...", his breath traced down my neck making me shiver.
"I've never had such a beautiful Noona, and so hot.", he sighed in my ear as I moved my hips against him.
Time passed by and we were dancing to the music, our bodies covered with sweat and slight moans as we bumped into each other. He suddenly got my wrists, pulling me into himself and then without hesitation his lips crashed into mine, playing with mine and asking for access but I wouldn't give him, until he suddenly grabbed my butt squeezing it and lifting me up lightly, as I was only 5'4 it was a little uncomfortable but thanks to my heels which made me 5'5 it wasn't as bad as it seemed to be. A moan escaped my lips letting him to enter his tongue, exploring my warm core, playing with my nerves and tongue. My body was filled with lust and a whole rush. I hated to end our make out session because I knew exactly who I had to look for, so this was actual distraction.
My body moved away, but before I would go, I pressed a slight paper with my number on it into the pocket of his leather jacket. The moment I let go of him I whispered into his ear as if it was a secret: "I have to go, baby boy.. Call me.."
Now my target was that guy, the son of the probably dirtiest man I've ever heard about. He was standing at the bar, the colourful lights tracing down his tattoos on his muscular arms, his chest bulging out of his black polo shirt, he was wearing a dark blue baseball cap, versace I guess. My small body fought itself through the crowd, I was pushed into the bar and coughed a little bit, the air left my lungs making me feel a pain which burned into my whole body.

"YAH! You fucking bastard! Don't you have eyes? Pushing a lady into the counter like that, are you that dumb?!", a low and deep voice yelled. My head shifted around to see my target, holding the collar of a young man who was almost 3 inches shorter than him.
"It's okay, it's okay..", as I caught my breath I grabbed his arm, pulling him away.
"Are you okay?", he wanted to know.
I nodded in response not giving him anything to worry about.
"How comes you left that guy on the dance floor?", the depth of the voice of the male in front of me took me off guard a little.
"Well.. I am too old to play around with him. I am here to drink. Not to hook up.", I answered in response.
"Ahh, aigoo.. What a pity. I thought I would've a chance..", his eyes traveled over my body once.
"The night is long, you know. Let's see what happens.", I gave him a seductive glare after I ordered whisky for myself.
"So I might have a slight chance?", Christian questioned.
"Slight.", I laughed at him in a polite manner.  "By the way? What's your name?"
"Valerie, and yours,darling?"
"Christian, beautiful.."