Pt. 2

Don't forget to comment and vote!

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

6. Do 3-5 sfs (shoutout for shoutout) a week with people who have the same amount of followers as you or more. You will gain the most amount of followers if you use kik to do sfs.

7. Do megas (where 4-10 accounts do sfs together by telling their followers to follow every person in the mega). Usually, megas are the scams. For example, you've probably seen the picture saying "First 20 people to follow the users below get a shoutout!" They did a mega.

8. Join promos (4-8 people have games together and tell their followers to follow the people in their promo. Much like a mega, but you do games/shoutouts with them frequently) These you usually have to fill out a form for.

9. Follow HUGE accounts with over 1 million followers. Examples include: Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Instagram, Miley Cyrus, Chloe Lukasiak, etc. For 5-15 minutes. After the 5-15 minutes, unfollow them and follow them again. You can unfollow them later if you want. This will help you gain.

10. Post high quality pictures. Make sure they aren't so blurry that you can barely tell what it is. Also, write meaningful or funny comments. Your followers will enjoy this.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Ok guys so here's my second entry! Hope you enjoy! :)