Prologue

"I dont love you, so I dont care if other gangs hunt you or kill you. You're just nothing to me, you are just a waste of time." He walked out of the compound and left me here, bleeding, crying and dying.

Why do I have to be in this situation. They said that I have to learn how to love him, so I did. Learn how to understand him, so I did. Learn how to treat him rightly, so I did. But millions of people told him to learn how to love me, but he loves being a gangster instead, they told him to understand me, but he understands that being a gangster is his profession, they told him to treat me rightly, but he treated me like Im his opponent. My family told me to give him importance, but I give myself to him, but he cant give me anything but these wounds.

Why can't he give me such love. Am I that hard to love? But I have better questions...

Why do I have to love him, if I can love someone else?

Why do I have to force myself to him if someone is begging for my attention?

Why do I have to beg for his love, if someone can give me so much love than Im begging?

Why do I have to be sad because of him, if I can be happy with someone?

And why did he realized my importance, when Im living peacefully with another man?

With this realization, I force myself to stand up. I wiped the tears from my eyes, wipe the blood flowing out of my wounds and walked through the door. But before I can even do my fifth step, someone came running to me.  That person is someone I can give my love, and someone who can give me equal importance.

"God! Im finding you everywhere my life! I thought I would lose you forever! Fvck that man to leave you here. God! I love you so much." He said tenderly while hugging me.

"I love you too." He gasp because of shock. He didn't expect me saying that to him.

He smiled at me and helped me for walk. When we reach the door, there's the person I love... before.

"Get your hands off her." He said while staring at us really bad.

But then 'someone' didn't get off me. But hold me tighter.

"I SAID GET OFF HER! SHE'S MINE, AND MINE ALONE." He said again with rage.

'Someone' will speak but then I stop him.

"Im yours before, I love you before, I gave my everything to you before. But you never give me anything but wounds in my heart. This person helping me, from the start, he loved me, but I love you, he gave me his everything, but I gave you mine, and he gave his own self to me. But now I realized, why do I have to love someone that doesn't love me, when I can love someone who can love me equally? Good bye Hunter." I said then walk with this 'someone'. I left Hunter there hanging.

From now own, Im leaving the gangster whom I got married.

Im secretly married to a gangster.

Description?

I'm Janer Fares and I'm married to a gangster, and it's the worst part of my life, isn't it?

Author's note:
This story is Taglish. Sorry for typos and wrong grammars. This is my third story so I hope you like it! Love lots ❤❤❤!