Idea 5: Rain falls from my eyes

This would be another Drarry fanfic.

"Everyone has their secrets, Potter. Just like wearing a mask, you only take it off when you're alone. Just remember, faking a smile is easily done." ~D.M.

Abuse and being rejected. It's what all people fear, just like death. Some people have to deal with it everyday, every second of their lives. It's horrible and let's just say, it's easy to hide.

Ever since third year, Draco has been acting a little off. Everyone else thinks it's because he got punched by a mudblood girl, or also known as Hermione Granger. Everyone expect Harry, he thinks it's something more. Soon enough he'll find out that people never change in this world, they're just good at hiding. Just like at a ball, not everyone takes off their mask.

This is a little example of what the story would be like.

Grey eyes meant green, every single Sunday. But there wouldn't be a meeting on Sunday, but on Friday. This meeting would change the couple's lives forever. It was Friday morning and everyone in the castle was still doing classes. Lunch was near, and so was the end.

Soon enough, everyone went to the Great Hall for lunch. Draco went to sit with the Griffindors since he was switched into the house of the brave by orders of Dumbledore. Everyone in the school knew of Harry and Draco's relationship and most people were against it. There had been huge bumps in the road because most people weren't gay in Hogwarts. To me, it's a shame.

Everyone was eating and conversations were pouring everywhere about whatever people wanted to gossip about. Ron was eating with his mouth full and and talking his friends something at the same time, again. "Ronald! Stop speaking with your mouth full! It's rude!" Hermione almost yelled at Ron, this time.

Harry started to speak, telling about the RavenClaw girls again. "Honestly, they need to back off. Me and Draco did nothing to them. I thought they were smart!" Some Ravenclaw girls were giggling as they were looking at Harry and Draco. I would love to kill them right now. They really need to stop. Anyways, back to Draco and Harry.

That's all I can come up with right now. Bye my people!