He loves me?!?!?!?

Hey fellow readers. Lol. Anywho. I just wanted to say hi and I am trying to update as many books as I can. I want to dedicate this chapter to jmatt101 . She is a close friends of mine. So go follow her and read her amazing books. Enjoy.
Chapter 5
Rebecca
"What?" I asked suddenly stopping what I was doing looking Isaiah in his eyes. "What?" He asked confused. "You just said I love you with all my heart. Oh princess of the stars what are you doing to me." I restated what he said In my deep guy voice. That was probably a horrible impression of a guy. But. Back to what I was saying. "I said that out loud?" "Yeah." "Well. I do." I smiled hugging him. I thought these feelings were one sided. This whole time. "I love you too!" I whispered. He hugged me back. Smiling laughing spinning me. He never ceases to amaze me.

Isaiah
I can't believe this. She loves me back. Oh my god. The princess of the stars. My childhood crush my love. Loves me back. Wow. I feel like a woman fangirling over twilight. What is it with that show. I mean really Bella Edward. We all k me she should have chosen Jacob. Like dude. (I am team Jacob all the way. He is the best.) ok now I really sound like a girl. I wonder what she would say if I proposed. After taking her out a couple of time and dating awhile obviously. But would she say yes? Guess I'll have to wait for that day to find out.

Hey readers. So um yeah. I am team Jacob for twilight. Ok. Comment who you like if you want. Please vote on my story. I hope you like it. Jmatt101 luv you girl. You are like my sister. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'll try to update soon.