One night stand.

Everything is dark, the pitch black escape fills all my thoughts in my slumber before shooting up and getting a chill down my back, I shiver shaking every muscle before I even get to breathe though I knew it would be heavy. He took a moment to try and see what's going on and noticed he wasn't in the sad old town anymore

"igneel..." a shadow of his voice escapes with a quiver to follow,  "ugh you need to forget about that town you have everything Natsu everything!" he started off quiet but ended in a growl, Instantly jumping out off bed he started to feel his head trying to burst,

"Shit not again.....wait where is she.. Th-" he looked around only finding a bra on the ground with no trace of the girl he was with that night,  a sigh escaped from his thin but juicy lips, "gone again....what am I doing??"

He groaned slightly due to his head pain noticing he needed water to serve the hangover and no light,  or bright light. With this he headed for his stairs and tried to go fast so he wouldn't stumble much, sprinting to his kitchen he grabbed his water and chugged it as the human body can chug, after he did he noticed a figure and turned around getting spooked by his own servant.

"Hello Sir. Dragneel are you ready to go to work you cannot be late this time. " his fluent voice didn't have a single rasp as The servant stood up straight  with clothes in his hands pointing them out to Natsu so he could change,  Natsu took a moment before grabbing the clothes and letting a giggle escape his lips,  "Thanks jace!" he smiled and hit the servant lightly on the shoulder,  before running up the stairs to go fix himself up.

As he arrived at his room he shut the door with his foot, it slammed and ringed around the house before it finally shushed,  Natsu set his clothes down looking about them, "symbol necklace, black v neck,  grey joggers... It's a lazy day!" He cheered to himself before changing into his pants, raking off his shirt he took a moment and Grabbed the Black v neck, walking over to the mirror and looking himself over, "Its still there... "

Natsu set the v neck down lightly and starred at his lower torso, A large slash of a scar was revealing There is one across his right cheek but he had an excuse for it, this one he hasn't told anyone one of the reasons he doesn't do shirtless jobs much, but usually when he has sex the girls are to wasted to even ask.  Natsu smiled before a small relief cloud flew out of his mouth,  "it's fine, you will find it one day you are successful!!" his innocent smile turned into a determined grin, as he slipped his shirt on then his necklace.  "let's go!" he cheered once running out of his room again and hopping into the railing of the stairs,  sliding down trying his best to keep his balance,  "WOOHOO" He cheered once more as he stuck his landing.

"come on jace Let's get in the car!" natsu immediately opened the door and took in all of the fresh air loving everything he saw,  "I can tell today should be good!" he walked himself to the back seat and plopped right in as fast as he could, The servant realized the boy didn't brush or give himself any kind of attention so he got the supplies and his shoes and walked patiently to the car,  opening the pinkettes door he handed him the things, "You forgot about your needs sir dragneel deal with them on the way please" then went on to the driver's seat, "Thanks Jace! Natsu screamed again combing his spikey locks, then going on to his other needs as he felt the car moving but it didn't faze him much.

||time skip to agency||

Natsu threw the stuff to the side as his servant let him our of the car, He slid the shades he had found in the car up on top of his head for later use, walking forward as jace the servant shut the car door and then went driving again to find a parking spot.

Natsu stood for a minute taking everything in before he walked up to enter the building,  waving and giggling to everyone he saw maybe a few smirks for the ladies he has wanted to try out, well be with the out seems mean to use. After he walked through the long halls he went into a elevator,  it was all empty his own space. "hm..... Is everything lonely about me or something" he mumbled under his breath as he stepped in and shoved his hands into his large pockets, he looked around at everything pointing little things out as the door started to close,  but stopped right when it was about to finish.

A small finger moved and then a hand appeared opening the doors, "wait I'm sorry I don't mean to h-..... Oh my gosh Mr. Dragneel! I'm so sorry I didn't oh My... "The blonde frantically tried to explain but she noticed the door had already been shut, a ding spooked her and he jumped with a large shiver dropping the pile of work she had, "oh great..." she covered her face hoping not to see the man laugh at her.

Natsu starred at her for a moment before responding, "Hey chill out today is supposed to be a great day just ill help you pick this up no worries, " he said firmly as he squatted down picking up the blondes paper work, "no no it's okay I mess up a lot I'll do It!!" The blonde squeaked as she tried frantically picking up the paper work with him,

Natsu picked up his stack and handed it to the lady finally getting a good look at her face his dark black eyes narrowed down on her for some reason he was trying to focus on this woman hard, the blonde realized this as her eyes met his,  they both starred at eachother for quite some time before- "DING! floor 4." The automatic voice spoke breaking everything they had at the moment,  the blondes face got over flushed and heated incredibly before she ran out of the elevator trying to wonder what the heck just happen.