Chapter Three

Thomas said, "Dude, something's up." Minho shot his homie a WTF look and said, "How do you know that?" Thomas glanced around and said, "Earlier, I had this vision. There was a girl with dark hair and brown eyes. She got attacked by these ... things ... wearing masks, brandishing swords. One got her in the gut, her parents screamed. She said, 'It's okay. For all of last night, I was in the arms of my first love ... the only person I'll ever love. I love Jason ... Jason Leo Hale-Stilinski.' She drew her last breath, and now she's in the shucking Box!" Minho said, "Huh. The Box is coming today. Betcha ten bucks that chick is alive, well, and ready for action!" Just as Minho finished his sentence, the Greenie Alarm started blaring. A girl's voice echoed in Thomas's mind, saying, "Things are going to change for the weird in the Glade, Stiles. Never forget that." Thomas bolted to the Box Hole. The doors opened, revealing the girl from Thomas's vision: Dark hair, brown eyes, olive complexion, but there was no sword wound in her gut, no blood, there was no sign that she had been attacked by a monster in a mask. It creeped Thomas out so much he was on the verge of cringing.

              Newt leaped into the Box and said to the girl, "Day One, Greenie. Rise and shine!" The girl climbed out of the Box with great ease. She looked directly at Thomas and said, "Things are going to change for the weird, Stiles. Don't forget it." and walked away. Minho whistled and said, "Well, THAT was awkward."