if its love your looking for

The moral of any story is to understand the concept , if at the end you dont know whats going on you are either to young to understand or just plain stupid . This story goes in to ways happiness and sadness ..

Guess I should introduce myself ; im skyler im 16 iv got aqua blue hair , green eyes and a lip and nose piercings .

I live in glenroy with my mum . Its always just been us to . Thats the way I liked it me and my mum . I promised myself id look after her since my dad left us , I stuck to the plan .She is an ex alcoholic and im proud to say EX . She had problems with my dad  guess she drunk the problems away

My bestfriend april shes amazing been there from the start !! Me and her aint exactly that popular at school , actually im disliked ALOT . I couldn't tell you why because honestly I dont know . Its just the popular girls who have an issue with me ! Maybe because im not an anorexic blonde big boob slaggy mess.  there names are : millie,shantel,amy and Brooklyn . Obviously Brooklyn is the mega bitch of there shitty clan .

Day1:

Going to school boy do I hate school . I also hate walking past this house . The brooks . They think there fucking amazing because they got a few hits on YouTube, I never bother with them or the two other idiots james&Daniel. They ignored me all the way up to year 8 when I dyed my hair red Daniel thought I was ' well hot ' he could fuck off.

Anywho april lives opposite there house which is annoying as feck  because there is usually a group of fangirls prancing around outside . Like go home you lot its 6am aint you got school?

"Hey april you okaii open the door its freezing" april rushed to the door.

"shut the fuck up skye my mums sleeping your gonna wake her "

As I turned around the light on the other side of the street had flicked on and there was luke staring out the window . I rolled my eyes and walked into paige's house . " why are you awake so early you numpty" laughed april.  " omg april I couldn't sleep man . My mum was snoring so fecken loud , then I got bored " I said looking blankly at the floor . "well  then lets go mcdz because im hungry and school dont start till 8 and that fool across the road is staring into my sitting room and its creeping me the fuck out " april whispered . I couldn't stop laughing .

" I know . He literally has a problem with me like seriously I dont even know what I done . I think its because beau goes out with Brooklyn who hates my guts ".

  "probably,beau is sweet tho he comes over with his mum sometimes " April said looking at the dark sky .

I should of mentioned the brooks brothers mum ( gina) was friends with April's mum who's bestmates with my mum so they go out together and stuff . But only recently like the past month .

As we walked out the door laughing, luke came out .

" April I will fly kick him in his throat " I said very bluntly , paige nearly pissed herself

"hey April " . luke said rolling his eyes at me

" what the FUCK! is your problem " i exclaimed .

" my problem? whats yours , I give you the same looks you give me skyler, april you should hang about with us dunno why you bother with skyler" he said smirking.

how dare he im gonna rip his head off

" YOU CUNT GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME BEFORE I PUNCH THE LIFE OUT OF YOU" I said trying to punch into his face  .

April grabbed me back and told him to get lost . I was so angry . is he trying to turn my bestfriend against me .

"Skye calm down he's an idiot always staring trouble gr "april said looking upset.