New Students

(Your P.O.V.)

You're sitting in class drawing and the teacher says something but you don't pay attention to what she says as you continue, rolling your (dull/sparkling)     (e/c) eyes.

(Marah's  P.O.V.)

Ken, Olivia, and I walked into the classroom talking. We stopped by the teacher's desk, gripping our belongings tightly. The teacher introduces us to the class. "Okay class, these are our new students, Marah Chambers, Kennedy Hancock and Olivia Gosney. Please make them feel very welcome." The teacher said in a sweet voice. I look around the classroom and my gaze stops upon a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair with (dull/sparkling) (e/c) eyes that's drawing. "Marah, you will be sitting on the right of Miss (f/n) (l/n). Olivia, you will be sitting on the left of (y/n), and Kennedy, you will be sitting next to Marah." She says. I continue watching (y/n) and nod. I notice (y/n) rolls her eyes and continues to draw. I smile a little and make my way to my new seat.

(Your P.O.V.)

You feel a presence to the right of you and hear someone set their stuff down. You hear the same thing on the left of you and then hear both sit down. You look to your left. It's a beautiful girl blonde, medium haired girl with sparkling hazel eyes. She looks up at you with her beautiful eyes and smiles. "Hi. I'm Ken, nice to meet you." She says, extending her hand. You reach out and shake it. "(Y/n)." You reply, returning the smile. "Welcome to our school." You say. "Thanks." She says. You smile and turn to your right. It's  a cute boy with long chesnut brown hair and and gorgeous sparkling chocolate brown eyes. He looks up at you. You decide to be the brave one and extend your hand. "Hi, I'm  (y/n). Welcome to our school." You say with a small smile. He looks over. "Oh, um h-hi, thanks." He stutters a little and blushes. He extends his hand and smiles big. You shake it. He looks at your drawing and gasps. "Wow you're a really good artist!" He says and points at your drawing. "Oh, thanks!" You reply sheepishly with a nervous smile. The teacher claps her hands three times. "Okay class, today we will be watching a movie!" She says and smiles. The class cheers. 

  ~Time skip to half way through the movie~

You suddenly hear whispering coming from your right. Marah and Olivia are having a conversation. You decide to eavesdrop and lean your hand on your face at the edge of your desk as far to the right as possible. "You like (Y/n) I can tell." Olivia says with a smirk. "W-what? No I don't...that's silly. Why would you think that?" Marah replies, blushing and stuttering like there's no tomorrow. He laughs nervously. "Meet me at our lockers after class and we'll discuss this." Olivia says and points at you, knowing that you can hear them talking. Marah blushes deep red. You aren't looking at them but instead, you're pretending to pay attention to working on your drawing. But you're very good at multitasking. 'Wow.' You think to yourself.