The Kiss

Olivia whispered something in Ken's ear and she nodded, and Olivia smirked.  "Let's go upstairs, it's boring down here." He says. "Okay." Marah says and beckons everyone to follow him as he walks upstairs. Marah stops in front of a door and opens it. He steps inside and so does everyone else. "I like your room." You say as you look around. Your eyes wonder back to Marah. "Oh,  thanks." Marah says with a blush. "Oh, I drew something for you since you said you liked my drawing." You say with a smile. "Really? Thanks!" He says as his eyes light up. "I have to go grab something I left downstairs." Ken says with a nod towards Olivia. "And I have to go to the bathroom." Olivia says. They both walk out of the room and high five. You pull out your wolf drawing from your bag and hand it to Marah. "Wow thanks!  This is amazing." He says with a huge grin on his face. "I thought you would like it." You say with a smile as he sets it down on his desk. You two stare at each other for a minute in awkward silence. Suddenly Marah crashes his lips onto yours and cups your face in his hands. It takes you a second but you finally melt into the kiss. You break the kiss to get some air and then hear squeals from the door. Ken and Olivia were spying. You blush and cling onto Marah's side while Marah rolls his eyes and grins. Marah puts his head on yours. "I love you (y/n)." He says and wraps his arms around you. "I love you too Marah." You say and you guys stay like that for awhile.

He guys let me know your thought on this chapter and what should happen in the next one. Hope you enjoy,  bye!