wake up time

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock and opens my eyes and seen Lilly my husky staring right at me.

"Good morning girl" I say as I pet her and she barks and then licks my hand then walks back down stairs.

I get up and picked out a outfit for the day it was the first day of Summer so I picked out a black tank top and a black bra and matching underwear then some black shorts (no I am not a goth or emo I just like that color sometimes) and went into my bathroom  and took a quick shower oh by the way I'm Luna I'm 19 years old and I'm a hybrid I hop out of my shower when I'm done and get my clothes on and brush my hair it's hard to brush it at time but for now I'm just gonna deal with it.

  I walk out into my kitchen and grab me a apple but before I do Rose my sister snatched it away from me and said " you need something more than a apple or your gonna starve".

so I took back my Apple and told her " I'm not that hungry so for now I eat this" I wave the apple at her and she glares at me and growled I growled back and walked out of my house and started to walk to the library but suddenly I walked into something ....or someone....

( Oh cliffhanger sorry but I just had to, hope you like it so far what's gonna happen to Luna we'll see in the next chapter. Bye for now cupcakes.)