mad sibbings

Rose pov

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!?!?"  I growled at red and Isaiah thinking they knew "I don't know sis all I know is she went to the library and never came back" red said eating his food " NO REALLY I THOUGHT SHE WAS AT THE MALL" I yelled and accidentally woke vi up I ran upstairs to see Crystal trying to calm a crying vi I walked in her room to see them both crying and even I started to cry  I huged them and then the boys joined in " I miss Luna" vi said with tears "we all do" I choked.
After vi fell asleep Crystal fell asleep with her and the boys went to there room I seen Lilly Luna's dog and Daisy my pitbull laying down next to fizz and pinto vis cat and crystals dog, I got a tingling feeling and that means some one was trying to get through in Mindlink so I awnser and it's ..... Luna.
(Luna-lulu, rose- rory)
Lulu: "Rory I'm safe I'm ok don't worry about me".

Rory: "lulu where are you please come home"

Lulu: I..I'm sorry but I can't .... I .... Have to stay here for awhile but I'll be there soon.

Rory: where? ... Where are you and I'll be there soon.
The link when dead and I couldn't get ahold of lulu after that but I do know someone who could help find her but he can wait till tomorrow.

_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-

( Hi everyone. Who's gonna help with finding Lulu and what's gonna happen. Thanks for reading and I'll update soon. By cup cakes)