Stuffs.

As Julien walked into the lunch room he saw no open seats. "Shit." He said to himself as he scanned the lunchroom. A small voice behind him appeared. "H-Hello.." Amora stood there, head down. "I heard you're new." She looked around. "I know a place we can eat, follow me." She walked out into the courtyard as Julien followed.

"So..What's your name?" He looked to Amora as she closed her eyes and let a tear fall from her face. "Amora..You're Julien right?" He awkwardly nodded. "Yeah, that's me." Amora looked out into the garden as she smiled a bit. "I like to take a flower each year and preserve it in my own barrier bubble to keep it alive." Julien smiled. "That's pretty cool, My power is-." Just then they felt a cold presence..literally. A white haired girl stood in front of them, Ice crystals forming in her palm. "Pudding told me to teach you a lesson..That's what I intend to do." She forced out her hand freezing Julien's legs and feet.

Amora's eye twitched as a barrier formed around the white haired girl, the barrier started growing smaller until the white haired girl was on all fours, She tried to use ice but it reflected and froze her arm instead. "W-What..you fucking monster.." The girl shivered. Amora laughed. "This is nothing, Now leave." The barrier popped, sending the girl flying.

As the girl went flying snow rained down, beautiful snowflakes in the shapes of middle fingers.